How does he confess; ft. 𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙤 𝙑𝘽𝙏:

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

Sawamura Daichi:

It was raining heavily, the sound of racing against the schools windows. You loved the rain, it made you feel at ease. While you were waiting for the last bell to ring, you heard the sound of getting a text.
Just as you got your phone out of your pocket the bell rang.
The text was from Daichi, saying that he will wait for you outside.
You quickly packed your stuff, and went out.
As you saw Daichi, you smiled and went towards him.
He greets you back as he opens his umbrella, just then you remember you forgot to bring one.
Daichi noticed.
" Y/n we can share my umbrella if your comfortable with that?"-he said a small smile gracing his lips.
You nodded and came under it with him and started walking.
As you walked you were looking at the sky, enjoying the rain, your eyes glistening. Daichi on the other hand looked at you, his stomach full of butterflies, a big blush spreading across his cheeks. Today he planned on confessing to you, but the rain ruined his plan, so he gave up. Almost. Now as he was looking at you, his mind told him that it was the right time.
Grabbing your hand, and catching your attention in the process, you turned around and faced him. He gulped.
"Y/n. I need to make a confession right now."- he says looking at your eyes.
"Go on Daichi."-you nudged him.
" I had feelings for you , for a long time now, and I felt the need to tell you. So if you could be my girlfriend Y/n?" -he said seriously.
You were stunned. You had a huge crush on him. You couldn't believe it. You stood still the whole time, and the silence was unbearable to Daichi, he began feeling so nervous. Until you spoke again.
" I like you too Daichi, and I would love to be your girlfriend."-you smiled while holding his hand in yours.
He felt so happy, and giddy inside. He felt his heart squeeze out of happiness , as he smiled so widely.
As he squeezed your hand and started waking again.
" Thank you Y/n."- he said looking forward.

「 ──────── 」

Sugawara Kōshi:

Kōshi was a sweet guy, so there's no doubt that his confession would be sweet too.
It was a sunny day, with a little blow of wind here and there. Right now Kōshi was at a bakery, buying a cheesecake. Why? Well it was for you. He planned on giving it to you when confessing later at school. He paid for it and exited the place, with a gift bag which had a little white box with a red ribbon tied on the top in it. He wore a huge smile on his face, radiating positive energy, though he was very nervous.  Later at school he put a note in your locker, in which he asked you to meet him outside on the courtyard. You slipped your shoes on and went out, very curious about what Kōshi has planned. As you arrived at the said place you saw him with his arms behind his back standing and waiting. He saw you and shot you a big smile, at which you smiled back.
"Hi Kōshi! What's up, you left a note for me?"- you said while approaching him. And, oh, was he stunned by your looks he just couldn't bring himself to speak.
"Ah! Right! I did! So umm I needed to tell you something really important."-he said with a high pitched voice because of excitement and nervousness at the same time.
You laughed lightly, because he sounded cute.
Kōshi noticed, and he himself laughed a little.
"Go on Kōshi!"- you said with a smile.
He took a big breath in and closed his eyes.
Reassuring himself that it will be fine, he stretched the hand with which he was holding the bag. You looked at his hand and were slightly confused. Then he lightly cleared his throat, and finally spoke.
"Y/n I wanted to say that I really like you and I wanted to ask you to go out with me."-he said nervously with his eyes still closed.
It was silent. You didn't know what to say. You never expected him to confess. You really did like him too, and were just to stunned to give him a proper answer at the moment.
He waited for a few seconds then opened his eyes. Scanning your face to see if he can find anything to give him his answer. Your mouth was slightly open as you looked at him.
He felt so nervous he needed to say something.
This silence was eating him up.
"So. Uhmm"-he slightly said just to break off the silence.
You blinked a few times and took the bag from his still outstretched hand. He watched your every move.
"I would love to go out with you Kōshi!"-you said slightly louder.
He then let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding in, as relief washes over him. He smiled at you and hugged you.
"Thanks Y/n!"-he exclaimed while holding your shoulders.
Then you remembered the bag you were holding, so you pointed at it.
"And uhm, what's this Kōshi?"-you asked with a small smile.
He totally forgot already.
"Oh! That's for you! Open it!"-he said waiting for you to open it and to see your reaction. He knew you liked sweets, and especially cheesecake.
"Omg! Thanks Kōshi! This is my favourite!"- you exclaimed happily and hugged him.