𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖 𝙍.

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

2:21AM:

» [U Are My High-Dj Snake] «
0:25 ────── 3:00
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

Rintarō was laying on his bed, his legs and arms spread his body representing a star shape, as he blasted the song through his headphones. His breathing became faster, as the lyrics started. The image of you playing in his head like a movie. Even after the song ended, he repeats it. The more he thinks about you, the more he wants you right next to him. A warm feeling spreads through his body, his mind getting clouded. He grabs his phone and sees the time. You probably won't be awake, but it's worth a try. He couldn't help but share his thoughts with you, even though he knew he might tell you too much due to his tiredness, but who cares.

Your phone lets out a tone indicating you got a message a few times in a row. The sound wakes you up, still not in a deep sleep. You rub your eyes, reaching for your phone on the nightstand next to your bed, to see who's got the nerve to text this late.
The contact name of your boyfriend pops up, and you slightly smile to yourself.

Rin😼❤️: Hey pretty ;)
Rin😼❤️: You awake?
Rin😼❤️: Baby?

You: Yeah I am.

Rin😼❤️: Did I wake you up?

You: Yep, but it's alright. So what's up?

Rin😼❤️: I was listening to this one song...

You: Ok?

Rin😼❤️: and I thought of you...so yeah here
Rin😼❤️: https://youtu.be/dbJ55eUlw3A
Rin😼❤️: tell me what you think after you listened to it.

You listened to the song, and laugh a little. Thinking about how you were on his mind this late at night. It was adorable.

You: Rin? You there?

Rin😼❤️: yeah..

You:  How does the song you sent me remind you of me??

Rin😼❤️: idk. I just kind of feel this euphoric feeling go trough me when I think of you, plus listening this song makes it 10x better in some way...
Rin😼❤️: wait..that sounds weird..
Rin😼❤️: forget I said that...but don't; idk just do what you wanna do...

Rintarō groans, throwing his phone to the other side of his bed, not wanting to look at the text he sent anymore. God that's so embarrassing. Then he hears his phone let out a sound, indicating he got a text. He quickly grabs his phone, curious about the response you gave him.

You snicker to yourself while reading his texts, the same song, you text about right now, blasting through your headphones and you lay in your bed under the soft blankets. You definitely won't forget his little confession from tonight. It's just too cute.

You: Don't worry I know what you meant. :)
You: Tho, its a great song, I like it. We should listen to it together next time I come over...<3

As Rintarō reads your texts, his lips curve upwards, a chuckle leaving his lips as a blush rises to his cheeks. How you made him feel, it was unexplainable.

Rin😼❤️: sounds like a plan, I'm in.
Rin😼❤️: glad you liked the song tho.

You: you have great taste in music, but I'll like anything that's connected to you anyways..

Rintarō's blush deepens after reading the text, as he shudders from the warm feeling going trough him. He reads it over and over again, his heart fluttering at your statement.

You: well, I'll go to sleep now and you should too. I hope you have a great sleep Rin. Good night . <3

Rin😼❤️: yeah, ur right. Good night pretty :). I love you ❤️

You: I love you too Rin, see ya tomorrow.💗

He turns off and puts his phone on the nightstand next to his bed after reading the text, rolling onto his stomach as a sigh leaves his lips, while he closes his eyes. Thanks for stealing my heart Y/n, tho I don't mind anyways.

゚・。・ ┊͙