Him being a simp for his girlfriend; ft. 𝙆𝙤𝙯𝙪𝙢𝙚 𝙆𝙚𝙣𝙢𝙖

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

: ̗̀➛ Kenma was never really talkative, or expressive in particular. So when he asked you out it was a surprise for you and for his friends. Kenma fell for you in a very short period of time, and he fell hard. At first he tried to forget about you, but the image of you and your beautiful eyes and those plump lips of yours replayed in his mind the whole day. Seeing you in class made him stare at you very often, he got distracted by how your hand moved while you wrote your notes, how your brows rose when you asked the professor a question, just everything. He thought it was a simple crush, and that he will get over it, but as the time passed and as the two of you spent more time together, the more he felt emotionally attached to you. He started feeling as if it's hard to breathe, emotions swarming his head, and his heart. He would often do things to gain your attention, like perfecting his sets in practice more often, or tying his hair up in a bun and many more things. When he discovered that informatics were the subject you were the worst in he got so giddy, knowing that he can help you, because he was at the top in that class. Spending time with you was his favorite time of the day honestly. You made his heart beat faster and clench. Sometimes it would be too much for him, just being too much in love with you, he would cry or call you to come over so he can feel you, hug you, smell your scent, look at your beautiful face, hear your voice. Some people would say it's an obsession but it's simply, like he describes it, you filling him up. His friends noticed how he started being more talkative around you, coming out of his shell, because he always remembered how you once said that his voice is beautiful, and that he should speak more, also he started sleeping more, though it's only when you're with him, or tell him he needs to.

: ̗̀➛ It was around 4pm, and you were laying on Kenma's bed in his room, while he played games on his computer. You had your eyes closed, while laying on your back. Kenma would occasionally look in your direction and smile to himself at how comfy you looked on his bed.
After some time you got up, and decided to go get some water from his kitchen.
"Ken-Ken? I'm going to get something to drink, would you like for me to get you something too?"-you asked in a soft voice, while standing behind his gaming chair. The moment he felt your scent near him, his eyes widened, and a smile grew on his face. He paused his game, and turned around in his chair. Looking up at you with adoration in his eyes.
"Sorry kitten, I didn't hear you, I had headphones on?"-he said sweetly while intertwining his hands with yours, wanting to feel your touch. You smiled and kissed his lips, making his eyes close, as he lets out a sigh of relief, and returns your kiss.
"I was going to get something to drink in your kitchen. So I asked if you wanted me to get you something too Ken?"- you'd asked again. He spaced out for a moment. The way you said his name, and the way you always cared about him. It made him swoon all over you.
"Sure, a glass of orange juice will be fine kitten."-he answered, with a smile. You nodded and kissed his cheek, letting go of his hands, and going to his kitchen. When you left he threw his head back in his chair and sighed, the feeling of you making him melt on the spot. His heart started clenching, and beating faster. Gosh now he wanted to have you all to himself forever.
You came back soon, with a glass of lemonade for yourself and placed it on the nightstand, and then you brought his juice on his desk.
You kissed his cheek letting him know you're there, making him turn off his game completely and turn around once again.
"You're finished Ken? An easy level I suppose?"-you asked reaching your cup his cheek with your hand. The action made him nuzzle his head in your hand and close his eyes as he relaxed.
"Yeah. It was pretty easy."-he muttered back.
You noticed the dark circles under his eyes, knowing that he again probably didn't sleep.
"Baby?"-you called out.
His heart doing flips at the nickname.
"Yeah kitty?"-he said.
"Would you like to lay down with me? I can massage your shoulders, you slouch a lot while playing."-you asked sweetly. He opened his eyes, and looked at you with love filled eyes. You always cared for him, by doing simple actions like these. Gosh his heart was about to pop out of his chest. He can't handle this.
"I would love to kitten"-he answered immediately. He can never say no to you, whatever you asked him he will do so, it's like you had him wrapped around your little finger and he knew he was, but he just couldn't help it. He then got up and walked to his bed, plopping down in a sitting position.
You sat behind him, telling him to take off his shirt so you can massage his back. You put some lotion on your palms, and placed them on his shoulders, making him let out a sigh of relaxation. As you moved your hands his breaths got unsteady, not being able to comprehend the situation, but soon after he relaxed completely, t letting himself fall onto you. His back was pressed to your chest as his head fell on your shoulder. You moved your palms to the sides of his arms, lightly squeezing them to help him relax more. He felt so loved, so appreciated, so in love with you. He turned his head towards your neck and placed light kisses on it, to show you that he appreciates the action. After that he stayed with his face buried in the crook of your neck. One of your hands trialed to his hair threading through it, making him sigh again. You then placed soft kisses on his shoulder, making his breath hitch in his throat. Gosh, a big cloud of emotions started swarming his head, making his mind clouded, and his vision blurry. You felt too good to be true, the way you treated him, loved him too, it all made him swoon all over again.
"Sweetheart?"-he muttered softly, with his face still nuzzled in the crook of your neck, making a warm feeling go through you.
"Yes love?"-you muttered backc while turning your head to him.
"I love you so much, so freakin much. You don't even know what you're doing to me kitty"- he breathed out softly, staring at you with his eyes drowsy. He then leans in and places a long but soft kiss on your lips. Both of your hearts beating faster. As you separate he again puts his head on your shoulder.
"I love you too Ken-Ken, a lot."-you said in a soft voice, making him grin.
He felt so relaxed, so in peace. Maybe he loved you too much, but who cares if he gets to feel like this. Like he never wants to let go, like he wants to be filled with all of your love, all of your affection. He wants to drown in it, if it's going to feel like this, if it's making him feel this way. He melted into your embrace, letting his whole weight on you, making you fall back on his bed, as you still stayed in the same position. He threw some blankets over the two of you as he nuzzled more into you, inhaling your scent.
"Can we stay like this kitten? Just for a little bit more?"-he asked looking up at you with puppy eyes. He knew you will eventually need to go home but he didn't want this to end so soon, it felt too good.
"Of course Ken. Though do you want me to ask my mom to stay over tonight?"-you asked, seeing how he melted on you. His heard did another flip. How much he loved you he couldn't put it into words.
"If you can, I would love that."-he muttered.
You got your phone from the nightstand and called your mother to get her approval. She said it's alright, just don't miss school tomorrow. Kenma was beyond happy. He gets to stay like this for longer.
"I love you, love everything about you, your smile, voice, scent, the way you talk, just everything kitty."-he said kissing you for the third time today. He just couldn't get enough of your lips and you in particular.
You swooned at his confession, and kissed all over his face making him giggle.
"Well what do I say? I love you too Ken-Ken, and always will."-you said, slowly closing your eyes. He felt your breathing becoming slower, and as he noticed you fell asleep, he couldn't help but to do so too, falling asleep on top of you, with his head on your shoulder.

┊͙ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈