First time addressing you with a nickname; ft. 𝙆𝙤𝙯𝙪𝙢𝙚 𝙆. & 𝘼𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙪 𝙈.

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

⇀ ↽ Kozume Kenma:

Kenma never was a cheesy person, so nicknames didn't come easily from him. It was a surprise that he even had a girlfriend, that is you. Kenma doesn't know why, but he just feels like he's connected to you in some way he doesn't really understand. At the beginning of your relationship neither of you gave a nickname to the other, but about few months in you began using some of them on him, and he doesn't mind. It has been a year, and he never called you anything other than you first name. It didn't budge you that much, you didn't even really notice.

Today was a rainy day, and you've spent most of it at Kenma's house. He called you over, asking if you wanted to hang out, and by that he meant he would play his games and you'd just sit around as usually. You never minded spending time with him in such a way, knowing that your presence made him feel comfortable.
After some time you craved something sweet, and knowing that Kenma probably didn't have many sweets at home, you decided to head to the shop nearby.

"Hey, Ken?"- you call out softly, while walking to where he was seated in his gaming chair. You stop behind him and place your palms on his tense shoulders, that were slumped down due to him being into the game, as he talks to Kuroo through his headphones. You notice that the level he was playing was some sort of a boss one, and is probably important. You silently stood behind him, while examining the side of his face, that was displayed to you, and his hands that were typing fast on the keyboard. The sight of him being this concentrated made you feel bubbly as you suppressed a laugh, not wanting to interrupt him. After good 5minutes he sighs loudly after exiting the game and bidding Kuroo a 'call ya later', slumping down in his gaming chair, as he throws his head back. He looks up, and when he sees you a small smile displays itself on his lips. You smile back, and lean down, close enough to brush your lips past his. A hot breath escapes his lips, while he pulls you down in a kiss. He places sloppy kisses on your plump lips, and swears that he could kiss you forever. When you pull away, he smiles at you again.

"I won."- he breathes out. You love seeing him so happy about something that he's passionate about.
"Of course you did Ken-Ken, you're the best at it. Well, the best person I know that can do that."-you laugh slightly.
After that he stares at you for some time, gazing into your eyes. He loved you so damn much.
"Now, I wanted to ask if you wanted to go with me to the shop down the street? I kinda crave somethin sweet."-you ask, as you squeeze his shoulders lightly.
He hums at the feeling of your hands, and nods in agreement.
"Alright."- he mutters out, as he gets up to get a hoodie out of his closet, considering it was cold outside. He goes through his clothes, and finds one for himself, but also one for you knowing that you'd probably like to wear it, as you did usually.
"Here Kitten. It's cold outside."-he says, not even noticing what he called you, as he hands you the hoodie. Your cheeks heat up, as the nickname starts swarming your head. The way he said it, his voice making it sound even better. Your eyes became doe, as you take the hoodie from his hand, putting it on, his scent swarming your body. Not wanting to say anything about it you just thank him for the hoodie.
"Thanks Ken."-you reply softly.
Only after that, Kenma realizes what he said, as a blush creeps up to his cheeks. He turns his head to the side in slight embarrassment. He knew you would probably have nothing against him calling you that, but he felt the need to ask.
"Y/n?"-he says.
"Yeah?"-you say, looking up from your phone.
"D-Do you mind if I call you that?"-he asks nervously. Knowing what he implied to, a smile graces your lips.
"I don't mind Ken. In fact I love it."-you say.
He smiles at you, and holds your hands.
"Love ya Kitten."- Kenma says softly, peppering kisses on your cheeks, as your giggles fill the room.
"Love ya too Ken."

⇀ ↽ Atsumu Miya:

Atsumu and you just started dating a month ago, and it has been pretty great. Atsumu is a great guy, really affectionate too, not that you mind in any way. Sometimes he'll be really cautious of what he does and says when he's with you, just because people called him careless and ignorant, and he didn't want to come of as that, especially to you. But he's just a teenage boy, being careless comes naturally for him.
The two of you were on a little date, that Atsumu planned this week. You walked down the street, going to a newly opened cafe that Atsumu wanted to go to with you. His hand was intertwined with yours as he talks about how annoying his brother is and what he did to him yesterday, you could just chuckle at his antics and the way he expressed himself, but you were glad that he wanted to share little things with you. Atsumu could feel a warm feeling rush through his body after hearing you giggle at something he said. You were just so beautiful to look at, so mesmerizing.
"You're so pretty Baby."-he mutters out under his breath, while his gaze was locked onto your features. You suddenly stop in your tracks after hearing the name that fell from his mouth. It was just so cute, and he never called you anything except your first name. It made your heart flutter so much you swore it will burst.
Atsumu, on the other hand, felt as if he wanted the earth to swallow him whole. He didn't want to be too forward with you, not wanting to make you uncomfortable.
"Y/n, I'm sorry it kind of just slip-" - you cut him off with a laugh.
"It's alright. I like it, don't worry Tsumu."- you giggle, and peck his cheek. A smile makes it's way up on his face, as it becomes red.
You lightly squeeze his hand that was intertwined with yours and start walking again.
He slightly runs to catch up to you, and when he does he places a kiss on the side of your head, and looks to the front while grinning like a child that just got in a candy store, after seeing you blush at his action.
"Yer so cute baby."-he exclaims, as he puts his arm over your shoulder. You smile to yourself at his cuteness. God he was just so cute, you could melt on the spot.

◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄