𝘼𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙪 𝙈.

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

"Your hair is taking back onto its original color Atsumu."-said Kita, while the team was having lunch after another one of their, of course, won matches. Atsumu stops munching on his food, shooting a look in Kita's direction.
"Uh, wreally?"-Atsumu says, his words somewhat incomprehensible because of the food in his mouth.
"It's not polite to speak while your mouth is full, ya know Sumu."-says Osamu, a teasing smirk on his lips directed towards Atsumu.
Atsumu growls at him, his mouth still full.
"Shwut yer trap Samu!"-Atsumu exclaims, after which they start bickering.
"Calm down both of you. You're disturbing others."-Kita says, interrupting their little banter. Immediately, both of them turn away from each other, muttering a 'Sorry' as they continue to eat.

ꨄ "Bro how do I do this?! I don't know sh*t about dyeing hair!"-Atsumu shouts into the speaker of his phone.
"Idk, call Y/n or sum."-Suna says from the other side of the line.
Atsumu's eyes widen in surprise at the idea, a smile spreading on his lips at the thought of you.
"Right! Thanks for the idea!"
"Yeah, np. By-"-before his friend could finish the sentence, Atsumu already hung up. His fingers tap on the screen, scrolling through his contacts. Clicking on your contact, he pulls the phone up to his ear, his foot tapping on the floor as he waits for you to answer the call.

"Hello Tsum. What's up?"-your lovely voice rings trough the phone to his ear. His heart shudders, a blush spreading on his cheeks, as his hand automatically goes to thread through his hair.
"Hey Angel. Are you free right now?"-Atsumu says, his tone changing from his usual rough one to a sickeningly sweet one. After all, it was you, his girlfriend, that he was so whipped for he doesn't even want to or can't deny the fact.
"Umm, yeah."
"Do ya want  come over?"
"Yeah, sure! I'll be there in-"
"I'll come pick ya up in 20, k?"-he says interrupting your sentence, to which you chuckle from the other side of the phone.
"K, see ya then. Bye Tsum!"
"Bye Angel."-Atsumu says, after which you hang up.

After some time, you heard your phone ring.
'Tsumie😼💗' was displayed on the screen of your phone.

"Hey, I'm here."-he says.
"K, I'll be out in a sec."
"See ya."
"Bye."

As you exit your house, you see your boyfriend leaning on his car, slightly waving at you.
You wave back, slightly running up to him.
"Hey!"
When you came in front of him, he gently pulls you forward by the arm, as he places a kiss on your lips.
"Hello Angel."-Atsumu mutters under his breath.
You giggle at him, your other hand coming up to your mouth to stop the laugh that was going to come out of your mouth.
Atsumu stops your hand midway.
"What? Something funny Babe?"-he smirks down at you, but a soft smile replaces the smirk as soon as he sees your lips spread upwards, a hearty laugh escaping your mouth. His eyes become doe as he watches you. God, your were so beautiful to look at, and your laugh, oh he swears that it's the most beautiful sound he's ever heard.
"I'm sorry Tsumie, you were just so cute, that kiss and all."-you say, smiling up at him. He swears that his heart is about to burst.
"So, in conclusion, you want me to kiss ya some more or?"-he says teasingly.
"I mean, I won't  have anything against it."-you say. His smile only widens as his cheeks redden.
"Anyways, we gonna stay like this or?"-you ask, again a smile gracing your lips.
"Oh! Yeah, right!"-Atsumu says, letting go of your hands, that he was holding, and opening the car door, as the two of you get in.

The drive towards his house was mostly filled with songs he played from his playlist, or the little talks, but it wasn't long.

Getting in his house, you get your shoes off and place them next to his. Then he takes your hand in his, pulling you to go with him up to the bathroom.
"What are we gonna do here?"-you ask, but the notice all the hair dyeing supplies on the counter. Taking a look at his hair, you notice it becoming more brownish, his natural hair color.
"So, hear me out. I kinda wanted ya to help me dye my hair, because I don't really know how to do it..."-he says, kind of embarrassed, as he scratched the back of his neck while looking down at you with a sheepish smile, a blush rising up to his cheeks.
You found the situation slightly funny, he was so nervous, but looking really cute.
"Of course! I'd love to help."-you exclaim happily.

You positioned him to sit on a chair next to the sink, as you prepared the hair dye and all.
After doing that, you tuned the water on, wetting his hair.
He sighs in content, as your fingers glide though his locks.

"I'll need ya to sit up so I can start dyeing your hair Tsum."-you say, brushing his hair lightly with a towel.
He hums in affirmation, sitting up.
"I trust you with ma hair Angel. Don't make me look stupid please."-he says, with a pout, looking up at you.
"I'll try not to."-you say back with a chuckle.
"Hey!"
"Sorry,sorry. I won't don't worry."

After putting hair dye on his hair, the two of you went downstairs just to spend time that was needed for the hair dye to get on his hair (approx. 40min).

After some time passed, you went to the bathroom again.
While you were preparing shampoos for his hair, he sneaks his arms around your waist from behind, placing his head on your shoulder.
"Hey."
"Hey."
He then quickly placed a kiss on your cheek, spreading some dye from his hair onto your cheek.
"Tsumuu, you spread dye on me."-you whine, wiping the dye off from your face with a towel.
"Sorry! I just couldn't help it! You were so cute Angel."-he pouts at you, taking your hand in his and bringing it up to his lips, as he places a kiss on your knuckles. Your heart starts beating rapidly, a blush forming on your cheeks, as you turn your head to the side.
Atsumu looks at your expression, and he loves it, a grin spreading on his lips.
"Anyways, sit down so I can wash your hair."
He obliged and sat down.
As you wash his hair, you start seeing the results, and you did a pretty good job.
"How does it look?"-Atsumu asks excitingly.
"It looks pretty good if you ask me, but it's gonna look better when I dry your hair."

As you finished washing his hair, he sits up again so you could blow dry his hair.
You stand between his legs, his hands on your waist, a she looks up at you. It wasn't easy to dry his hair, he would always burry his face into your stomach so you couldn't get to his hair, squeezing your waist to which you would squirm. But you managed to dry it after some time.
You were brushing his hair with a comb, styling it side to side but nothing worked. You then decide to just thread though his hat with your fingers, to which he leans his head back, sighing in content.
"Feels good Angel."-he mutters, fluttering his eyes at you, a small grin appearing on his lips.
You hum back in acknowledgment, deciding to continue your action for some more.

"Finished!  Come on, go look at your hair."-you say, proudly standing behind him as he goes towards the mirror.
He eyes his hair, a smile appearing on his lips, as he turns around to you.
"It's great! You definitely did a better job than Samu."-he says, placing his arms onto your waist.
"I think I  deserve a prize for all the work."- you say teasingly.
"Is that so?"
"Mhm."
"Then, how about a kiss?"
"I don't know if that's gonna be enough."
"Why don't we try then."- Atsumu says, leaning in to place a kiss on your lips. His hands roaming your sides, as his soft lips capture your own in a deep, soft, love filled kiss. Your hands go up to his now soft hair, fingers threading though it, to which he hums into the kiss, sending comfortable shivers down your spine. Pulling away for some air, he places his forehead onto yours.
"Was that enough?"
"Hmm, I think it'll be enough. But I'll probably need another one to be certain about it."

𓄲 𓄴
- Feel free to tell me your thoughts on this scenario. I personally really liked it. Have a great day/night! :) 🤍