𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙪 𝙎.

post-time skip

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

Gazing at your reflection that was displayed on the large, richly decorated wall mirror you turn around looking at yourself from different angles, a silky, long, open back black dress engulfing your figure ever so nicely.
"Love? You done? Wakatoshi just sent me a message saying that him and Rika will wait for us at the entrance of the hall in a few minutes."- your husband's voice echoes trough your shared bedroom as he exits the bathroom with his gaze down, fumbling with his Rolex watch as he tries to put it on.
Looking away from the mirror, your gazes meet, a small gasp leaving Satori's lips at your appearance. His eyes scanning over your figure, a breath stuck in his throat, at loss of words. The way the dress fitted your body, the way your hair was so nicely done and other small added details made him awestruck.
"Yeah I'm done. I just need to put my shoes on."-you answer, turning your head to the mirror again, looking at yourself once more before walking towards the big closet room that was separated from your bedroom.
Suddenly, a squeal leaves your lips as you were lifted up from the floor, Satoru now bridal style carrying you to your big shared bed.
"Satori, Sweetheart, what are you doing?"-you say with a small giggle escaping you.
As he gently places you onto the bed, he places a kiss on your temple.
"You just sit here, I'll get the shoes. Just tell me which ones?"
"You know those black ones with a gold detail on the block heel? They're next to those Prada bags you got me?"- you shout lightly, crooking your neck to the side as if to look where Satori is.
A small "Ah ha" leaves his lips as if to say that he found what he was searching for.
When he's back, he holds the said pair of shoes and a velvety box in his other hand.
Kneeling in front of you he takes your right leg gently and places a kiss on the side of your knee, lips trailing downwards and stopping at your ankle, eyes never leaving yours, which sends a comfortable shiver up your spine.
He takes one of the heels and slides your foot in it, after which he repeats the same action with your other leg. And while he does so you can't help but stare at the way your husband looks. His short, red velvety hair slicked back with gel, a black fancy tux hugging his muscles perfectly. He just looks so dominant yet the same 6'1 foot man kneels in front of you, being at your service, and there's just something so hot and charming about it, the fact that it's only for you to see.
As he finished putting your heels on for you he gently rubs his palm up and down your arm, sliding down to the palm of your own and taking it in his.
"Get up for me please."- and you obediently do so.
He takes you to the mirror, standing tall behind you, his chest pressing on your back, as he takes the velvety box from the night stand. And when he opens it there's a beautiful golden necklace with a few diamonds engraved on the front of it. Your eyes scan the object that's now in his hands.
"Love, when did you manage to buy that? I hope it wasn't too expensive?"-your sweet voice reaches his ears, as you look up at him.
And he only hums in response, nodding at you to look forward.
You move your hair to the side, and he slides the necklace around your now exposed neck, clasping it for you. His long fingers grazing your exposed skin as the both of you look at the reflection in the mirror.
"It's a gift from me. It looked really nice, when I saw it reminded me of you. Don't worry about the price. What matters is that it looks very beautiful on you, Love."- Satori says in a deep voice, placing a kiss on your shoulder as you sigh in content.
"You're so pretty tonight."
"Oh, thank you. But I must say that you look very handsome too."- as you say that you turn completely in his grasp, sliding your arms around his neck, as you look up at him.
"Very very handsome Satori, I think that I'll have to be extra on guard tonight just to make sure there are no prying eyes."-you say, a smug smirk displayed on your plump lips.
A deep chuckle escapes him as he squeezes your waist lightly.
"Hm, is that so?"
"It is so." - you say, pulling him closer by the neck so that your lips are brushing at each other. Satori is the first one to place a kiss on your lips to which you respond immediately.
"I'm all yours Love. Only yours."
"Mhm."
"And you're mine too."-he whispers in your ear. His hands now sliding down your exposed back which makes you shiver once again.
"Yours only Satori."

-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅