𝘼𝙠𝙖𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙆.

╰───────────────

╰───────────────

✦ ╮ You are Keiji's star, his little girlfriend that means so much to him he doesn't even want to imagine a situation where he would be without you. He didn't think it was obsessive, it was simply pure love that he had towards you. And then when he saw how Bokuto would look at and try to be close to you, he couldn't help but feel a huge insecurity wave wash over him. Bokuto was everything he wasn't, friendly, bubbly, more open with people, tall and muscular, just everything anyone would want in a guy. And he felt as if he wasn't enough, he tried being more like him, but he just couldn't it wasn't him. He thought you would like being with Bokuto more, but seeing you brush Bokuto off slightly harsh every time he tried anything, made his heart flutter knowing you shared the same love he shared. Still it didn't help when a pang of jealousy would go trough his mind, as he looks at Bokuto's eyes that sparkled as you walked in, but quickly became dull when you hugged and placed a kiss on Keiji's cheek. Keiji felt victorious, like he won something big. He was sorry that his best friend will feel dejected, but he couldn't just let you slip from his grasp like everything and everyone else did.

✦ ╮He thought it would pass, but the feeling of you not loving him anymore and being able to find someone else, was eating him up so bad that he sometimes felt like he couldn't breathe.
He felt the need to show you how much you meant to him, how much he cherishes you, to show that you owned him completely. But it didn't feel right that he didn't tell you how he felt, how this made him feel.
And there he was, for the God knows what time, trying to muster up the courage to talk to you about this whole situation, as he nervously tries to look somewhere else than your eyes.
After some time you began to notice how his personality changed, how he was keeping something not wanting to tell you, but you didn't feel like pressuring him would be a great idea, knowing that he'll eventually open up.
"Love?"-he mutters out softly, fidgeting with his fingers, as he sits up from his bed, that the two of you were laying on.
"Yeah?"-you respond, looking up at him, flashing him a small smile. It kind of made him relax a little.
"I uhmm, I would like to talk about something that has been bothering me for some time now.."-he says nervously, his hands trembling.
"Alright. What's up?"-you said, inching closer to him. The two of you sat on his bed facing each other, as you slowly bring your hands on his to calm him down a little. He sighs in comfort, feeling your touch, your full attention on him.
"Would you ever uhm, leave me for Bokuto? I know it sounds stupid but I just noticed how he looks at you and tries to be close to you. I know you would never, but I need to get this out of my head. It's making me feel sick just thinking about it. I really don't want it to seem like I'm accusi-"
"Keiji, sweetheart. Listen to me now."-you bring his head up by his chin, you notice some tears at the corners of his eyes. Your heart aches at the sight, as you slowly brush them off with your thumbs. He leans into your touch, his lower lip wobbling, a he tries not to break down.
"I love you Keiji, so much, you don't even understand. I wouldn't even think about being with any other guy besides you. Bokuto is your best friend and that's honestly the only reason I still talk to him when I do. If he wasn't I would've already forgotten that he existed. Believe me there's no need to be unsure of anything. I'll stop talking to him if you want me to? It's not a problem really, if it will make you feel better."-you say seriously, caressing his cheeks. Keiji is on the brink of breaking down, after hearing that you felt the same as him. He loves you so much.
A tear falls from his eye, as he blinks trying to turn his head to the side so you couldn't see him cry. You turn his head back, not letting him move again. His breath hitched in his throat, as he tries to suppress a sob that was about to escape his mouth.
You suddenly close the distance between the two of you, as your lips capture his in a passionate kiss, his tears wetting your own cheeks. The sadness and love mix into one, making Keiji feel a sudden euphoric feeling, a comfortable tingle going down his spine, his body shuddering underneath you, as his eyes close. He has never felt like this, and he knew that only you could make him feel this way, like he was the most important and special person in the world, your world, and that was what mattered to him. His arms instinctively wrap around your waist as he brings you onto him, as he looses his balance and falls back on the bed, your body flush against his, as he hugs you tightly. He could kiss you forever it was like your lips were a poison. You pull away to catch a breath, your cheeks painted a crimson red color, while you stare at him, your eyes full of adoration, making him do the same while he swoons. Before you could do anything else, he leans forward connecting your lips together one more time. His mind going blank, the only thing that mattered was you. The kiss you share is deep and loving. He sloppily pecks your lips a few more times, after which he leans his forehead against yours. Both of you letting our little huffs, because of the air you lacked while sharing the kiss. He notices how your face is flushed, your eyes doe, as you gaze down at him with a smile. Seeing how he made you feel, he starts to fall even more in love.
"God, I love you so much, you don't even know how it makes me feel, like on the top of the world right now."-he says honestly, his gaze full of love.
"Yeah? Well, I can say that I love you too. Maybe even more."-you say with a smile.
"Sorry to disappoint you but I don't think that's possible."-Keiji says with a teasing smirk.
"Oh really?"-you smile at him.
"Yes, really.."-Keiji breathes out, leaning in and connecting your lips with his, a warm feeling spreading trough the bouts of you for God knows what time.
A hearty breath leaves your lips as you separate, as you put your head on his chest.
"I love you Keiji."
"I love you too, always will."

Keiji knew that now only a total disaster, like Earth being hit by a comet, could separate the two of you, and he didn't mind, knowing it probably won't happen very soon.

✁・・・