The Honeymoon Part 3

Her body felt boneless; her legs were too shaky, making it impossible to walk. She was utterly and totally blissed out, her eyes closed because keeping them open was too difficult.

They hadn't left the room the entire day. Din had food and drinks delivered periodically, keeping her fed and hydrated, and there were nap breaks; Din never allowing her to get to the point of being too overstimulated or overwhelmed, keeping her almost in a constant state of ecstasy.

He had done as he promised, spending hours between her legs, turning her into a whimpering, mewling mess, and now he was carrying her to the warm bath.

The room reeked of sex, the bed was an absolute disaster, and she was sated and happy, feeling like she was floating as Din carried her.

It had been an excellent day, where she had to do very little thinking and just had to experience everything Din had to give her, and he gave her a lot.

"Darcy?" Din said softly as they entered the bathroom.

It took her a second to process the name.

Right, that was her.

Her name was Darcy.

He was trying to get her attention.

"Hmmm?" She answered, not even positive she could speak just yet. She still felt so floaty, still coming down from the high of her last mind-shattering orgasm.

She hadn't even been sure she'd be able to come again, but Din had pressed her knees to her chest, his cock hitting the spot that made her drool, over and over again until it built into an orgasm so big that wetness had gushed from her, pushing Din out. She'd screamed from the intensity that was so mind-blowing she was pretty sure she'd lost consciousness for a second.

After it all, she had heard Din's soft voice, but the words hadn't registered in her brain until now.

"I'm going to set you in the tub and wash you," he said.

A bath sounded lovely. She was aching between her legs, knowing she had to be dripping. Her body had a sheen of sweat all over it, and parts of her were a bit sticky.

"'Mmkay," Darcy mumbled.

Darcy let out a sigh as she was set into the warm water, Din situating himself behind her, Darcy sitting between his legs, her back to his front. She was just lounging on him, her head against his shoulder, her eyes still closed, just enjoying the warmth all over her body, the water going up to right above her breasts. The heat was seeping into her skin, relaxing all of her muscles, and Din must have added something to the water; there was a bit of a floral scent she couldn't name, but it was lovely.

She felt as he very carefully gathered her hair and pulled it up to the top of her head, using a hair tie to put it in a bun to make sure it didn't get wet. That had Darcy smiling as she felt his hands move down her arms, rubbing his big palms over her skin as he lightly kissed against her neck. She was in heaven; warm, content, loved. Din whispered to her in Mando'a and Basic about how much he loved her and how well she did. That he was proud of her and thankful that she allowed him to do this for her.

That made her chuckle.

"Turn down orgasms?" She asked, her voice a little slurred. She still hadn't opened her eyes. "Never."

It was Din's turn to chuckle, and he kissed the spot where her neck met her shoulder, making Darcy shiver.

"It was more than orgasms. You trusted me to take care of you."

"You always take care of me. You take excellent care of me, as a matter of fact."

"I'm glad you feel that way. Can I start cleaning you?" He asked.