I need you with me

They had to wait a few hours after saying their vows before they could retire to their shared room. Once Grogu had been put to bed, Darcy and Din had practically ran to their room, turning out the lights, shedding clothes and armor quickly, and falling into the bed together.

Their wedding night had been incredible.

Darcy loved being with Din. Sex with him had always been fantastic, he cared more about her pleasure than his own, but they really outdid themselves that night. Darcy had lost count of how many times Din had made her come. By the time she had fallen asleep, she felt boneless and sated. He had seemed to get lost in her body, wanting to hold her close. He'd murmured phrases in Mando'a and Basic of how much he loved her and how excited he was to be her husband, that he was lucky to have found her, and dirtier things that had her feeling like she was going to combust. Darcy had murmured back her own words of happiness to him and enjoyed feeling him twitch inside her when she'd praise him, echoing her joy back at him.

It had been a perfect night. An excellent night. A night that Darcy would fondly remember for years to come.

It was the next morning, and Darcy woke with arms wrapped around her naked torso; she was on her back, her and Din's legs were intertwined, Din's face resting against the side of her head. It was hot under the blankets of their shared bed, both naked and comfortable, Din's body basically a furnace keeping her warm from the chill of space. Darcy smiled, a pleasant ache radiating between her legs.

Here, in Din's arms, was where she belonged.

Din held her close to him as he snored softly, like unconsciously he wanted as much of his body to be against hers as possible. She rubbed her hand along his arm covering her chest, loving the feel of his muscles beneath her fingertips.

Din was usually up before her, so she was enjoying this, the peacefulness of being in his embrace. She could feel him hard against her hip, and it made her grin.

Darcy just felt overwhelmingly happy and very interested in the hardened length nudging against her, and she could feel herself getting wet. Din's hips rocked against her as he slept, and Darcy turned in his arms, so she was facing him, her leg moving above his hip. She kissed his chin and along his jaw.

Din groaned, his breath hot against her face, his hips thrusting forward again, this time his length rubbing against her core as his arms tightened around her.

Din moved his head, his lips finding hers as he kissed her, a bit sloppy as he was just waking up, his mustache tickling her skin.

"Morning, riduur (spouse)," Din said against her lips, the deep timbre of his voice sleepy and causing Darcy to shiver.

Din felt content and happy waking up like this, smiling against her lips, as he nuzzled his nose against hers.

"Good morning, husband," Darcy replied, opening her mouth to him as he deepened the kiss.

The sleepy fog in Din's brain lifted and was replaced with a feeling of warmth in his chest at hearing Darcy call him her husband. It was a title he was proud to carry. In all honesty, Din had never planned to fall in love. Before Darcy and Grogu, he imagined he would live and die doing what he did best, and that was bounty hunting. There hadn't been time for love or even want. But then the kid came into his life and... Darcy. He felt something new the first time he watched Grogu fall asleep in her arms, his heart thudding in his chest as Din watched Darcy smiling fondly at the child, and he should've known he was in trouble. He'd basically been in love with her from the moment he met her, and how could he not have? She radiated so much joy, she wasn't afraid of him, or what he did for a living, she'd taken to the kid quickly, and she was just so... soft and perfect but also a strong and fierce warrior. Darcy made him feel things he would never have before, and it made him love her even more.