047 : You Only

Chapter 47You Only

Chapter 47
You Only

The moment I walked inside my house, I walked towards the bathroom to take the pregnancy test. My heart was beating so loud and both of my hands were trembling. I took the three kits from my bag and started doing my thing. I gulped the moment I finished.

I took a deep breath and waited for a few minutes to see the result. I kept on pacing back and forth while waiting for the three kits to make the lines visible. I faced myself in front of the mirror and bit my lower lip. I look pale and weak, my hair was getting frizzy and the dark circles around my eyes are slowly getting visible. I look ugly.

After a few moment, I finally got the courage to look at the pregnancy test kits. My heart dropped when the three all showed two red lines. It's positive. Oh my goodness. I gasped and put my hand over my mouth while staring at it. I was completely shocked yet happy at the same time.

However, the joyous feeling inside my soon faded when I remembered what Jiyeon said earlier. I trust Minho so much and I promised that I won't believe so easily to anyone will have to say against him. I don't don't believe what Jiyeon claimed but I can't help but to overthink it.

I shrugged off the thoughts out of my mind and focused on the results. I walked out the bathroom and went towards the kitchen. I took my phone and texted my friends and told them about the results. I put the pregnancy kits on the counter to drink some water.

After a few moment, I heard the sudden knock on the door. I got nervous and immediately fiddled with my fingers before walking towards the door to open it. I took a deep breath before mentally motivating myself.

"What do you want?" I asked with a serious expression on my face the moment I opened the door.

Minho also kept a straight face while looking at me. He tilted his head to kiss my lips quick. I looked down and blinked a few times. Why the fuck am I feeling like this? I want to hug and kiss him but there's also a part of me that wants to push him away. Ugh.

"Not in the mood?" He asked.

I shook my head and turn around to walk away. Minho followed me inside as I heard his footsteps behind me. I rubbed my eyes and suppressed a yawn because I'm feeling drowsy even though it's not yet late in the evening.

"You look tired and pale. Are you okay?" He asked, crossing his arms in front of me.

I nodded my head and avoided his gaze. "Y-yes . . . just a little drowsy. That's all." I replied.

"But you look worse than that."

"Are you saying that I'm ugly?" I glared.

"No." He quickly replied. "I'm just making sure you're feeling fine."