011 : Dreams

Chapter 11Dreams

Chapter 11
Dreams

It's weekend again.

I slipped into my pastel red floral summer dress and white bucket hat, and rose-designed converse. I bid goodbye to my Mom after taking my art materials and Dori with me. I made Dori ride on the basket of my bike together with the materials I brought.

This is Dori's first time traveling with me on a bike on a Saturday morning. Therefore, I make sure to go to every places I've been in the park to get Dori see those places too.

After that, I found myself sitting on a bench under a tree that's preventing the direct sunlight on my skin. It gives me a refreshing feeling when I'm here. I was too focused on sketching some dresses that I didn't bother getting my hat that fell from my head due to the wind.

I didn't care about it because I know Dori is here beside me, and that he's going to guard my things. But I was wrong when I realized that Dori wasn't here anymore after a few moment of calling him.

I keep on calling my cat's name in hopes of him coming back to me. But minutes have passed and there was no sign of him. I already wore him a cat collar that has his name on it and contact information in case he gets lost. But, I still can't help but to get more worried each second that passes by.

"Tsk. Tsk. It seems like you're an irresponsible owner." I heard someone said.

I turn around and saw Dori in the arms of someone else. And that someone was no other than the cat himself, Lee Minho.

"Dori!" I exclaimed and ran towards them. I took Dori and hugged him before kissing him a few times. "I thought I lost you!"

"Well, you did. Fortunately, I found him." Minho rolled his eyes. "I thought you were ready to be a cat parent?"

"I'm sorry, okay? I was too focused to drawing that I lost my cat." I slightly pouted, still staring at Dori in my arms. I walked towards the bench and picked up my hat.

"You fit in here perfectly." I mumbled and put the sleeping cat inside the hat. I lay him beside me before getting back to coloring my drawings.

"(Y/N)," I heard him called me.

I gulped when I felt the tingling sensation inside my stomach. I never knew that him calling my name will have this much impact on me.

"Did you . . ." he trailed off. "Y-you didn't tell me what you saw under your bed." He cleared his throat loud.

I continued coloring and just hummed. "I forgot it . ." I whispered.