009 : Hide And Kiss

Chapter 9Hide And Kiss

Chapter 9
Hide And Kiss

"Let's hide. Now!"

Minho pulled me to the side, towards the dark area of the alley. We hid behind the railings where there are no streetlights around. He gently pin me against the wall and put his fingers on his lips, signalling me to stay quiet.

I nodded my head and just looked around. After a few seconds, I saw three men dressed in black and baseball caps walking by the street, looking around. I cannot see their faces.

"Where the fuck is that guy?" One of them said.

"Minho outsmarted us for the third time this week!" The other guy kicked one of the trashcan making Dori meow.

"Stray filthy cats!" I heard them commented. I bit my lower lip and glared while watching them secretly. I hugged Dori closer to me and I caught Minho staring at me.

"How about the girl, did you see her?"

"I saw her last week. She goes to the same school that Minho is attending. She'll be an easy catch." One of them scoffed and laughed.

I looked at Minho with questioning narrowed eyes. "Are they looking for me, too?" I asked him, whispering.

Minho just glared and signaled me to shut up, not answering my question. I took a step back making me hit an empty can. It made a loud sound which made me anxious. Minho gripped tightly on my arm.

The three guys looked over towards our direction. I gasped but Minho put his palms over my mouth and pushed me, making my back hit the wall. His body came in contact with mine, making me nervous.

"Wait a minute." One guy said and was about to approach us when Dori made a loud meow and hissed at them.

"Another stray cat. Come on, let's not waste time!" One of them pulled the other guy. Soon after, they left and we both sighed in relief.

"Good job, Dori." I petted my cat.

Minho didn't take a few steps backwards ever since the three guys left. He just stood there not moving. He raised his hand to adjust my beret, arranging it. I gulped and bit my lower lip in nervousness.

"Will you stop doing that?" I heard him hissed.

"W-what did I do?" I asked him.

Minho didn't answer and just glared at me. He leaned in, making me widen my eyes. If it wasn't for Dori being in the middle of us, he would be much closer to me than he is right now.