024 : Worst Day Ever

Chapter 24Worst Day Ever

Chapter 24
Worst Day Ever

I made my way inside the elevator as soon as it opened. My heart was beating so loud. I cannot believe that fate made us see each other here. This company is run by Lee Minho! He's the CEO and the freaking high profiled client that Ashley was talking about. Plus that model girlfriend of his!

I groaned mentally when the elevator stopped and opened again. However, I felt myself shrinking into embarrassment when the couple went inside. They were giggling and chuckling while whispering to each other as if they're the only people inside this elevator. When will they stop doing that stupid thing?! They're both so annoying!

I stood there quietly but in fact my knees are close to giving up. Jiyeon is beside me. I'm sure Minho is mentally comparing me to her. His girlfriend has bigger boobs than me, thinner arms, smaller waist, thicker thighs and bigger hips. I get it. She got everything.

I rolled my eyes when they weren't looking and as soon as the elevator opened, they immediately walked out. Minho was holding Jiyeon's hands and their fingers were even interlocked with each other. I glared at the both of them secretly.

I turn to another direction and made my way out of the building. Just then I felt myself breathe in relief. I felt like all the heavy weights on my shoulders has been lifted off. I bit my lower lip and immediately left the place.

When I got home, the empty quiet house welcomed me. I quickly went upstairs and checked the red dress that I made that Jiyeon will wear in the upcoming event in the months. I inspected it and confirmed that I'll have to adjust the dress just to fit Jiyeon's body type. I chewed on my lower lip and scratched my head in annoyance. I realized that this dress will be gone forever when Jiyeon gets to wear it.

I remember what Minho said earlier. The dress will look good only when Jiyeon wears it. I faced the mirror with the dress in my hands. I stared at my own reflection sadly. Does he mean that it's ugly? And I here I thought that red suits me. He said that before but I don't think it's still valid now.

I sighed and looked up, preventing the tears to roll out. I lay the dress carefully on my bed. My mind strays back towards the annoying couple. What if they're serious about their relationship? I just know that rich people are usually not serious when they're with someone. But, they look like they genuinely love each other.

Ugh! I thought of things that they may have already done as a couple. Did they kiss already? Yes. Hold hands? Absolutely. What about hugged each other? Definitely. What about laying on the bed while being intimate with each other?! I don't know! I don't even know why the fuck am I thinking of this!

I have gone insane!

I groaned and screamed in frustration. Good thing that Dori is not here. I left my cat to my cousin who also have another cat. Whenever I leave home and have things to do, I always left Dori with my cousin to make sure he'll eat and play well.