018 : Red Dress

Chapter 18Red Dress

Chapter 18
Red Dress

Graduation day came and I am more than excited for today.

My Mom and I went to school and hurriedly went to the campus pavilion because we arrived at the very exact moment that the ceremony is gonna start. Our names are getting called one by one and we accept our diplomas and recognitions.

The moment the ceremony ends, the students gathered in the middle of the campus. We were told to throw our togas together. I got confused at first because I thought this thing only happens when we got to finish college. Nonetheless, we all did.

Minho ran towards me and immediately enveloped me to a tight happy hug. He lifted my feet off the ground to kiss my cheek. My Mom was out there far from us so I bet she sees anything.

"We made it." Minho whispered on my ear while caressing my cheek. "Can I be your boyfriend now?" He asked.

I widen my eyes and looked at him. I was about to speak when we heard a loud clearing throat. I looked over to my friends. Fawn was rolling her eyes and Meiya seemed to be shocked. I smiled to them shyly and threw myself to give them both a hug.

"I can't believe it!" Meiya exclaimed, dramatically. "Anyways, I'm going to an after-party later. Are you guys coming?"

"I have plans with my cousins." Fawn answered.

Meiya looked at me and raised a brow when she saw my hand holding Minho's. I shook my head and said, "I have other plans too?" I shyly said.

Meiya rolled her eyes playfully and went to out other classmates. Fawn did too and signaled me to enjoy. I nodded my head and turn to Minho who's already staring at me for long.

"What?" I laughed.

"Did you wore the—"

"I did!" I said excitedly and lift my graduation robe to show him the dress.

When we arrived to the campus from the trip last week, he gave me this dress. It was the red dress that we saw at the tailor shop he brought me in. He said it's an early graduation gift and I was shy when I told him that I didn't get anything for him. Minho was fine with it.

I wore the red dress and the red lipstick paired with red pairs of flat sandals. I snapped out of my reverie when he held my hand.

"Did you tell your Mom already?" He asked. I nodded my head. "I told her that we'll go somewhere together." I smiled.

Minho chuckled in amusement and pulled me. He held my cheeks and kissed me. Afterwards, he let go and pat my head.

"Let's go."

I was waiting for Minho outside the school campus. He went to the parking lot of the school to get his car while I stood here to wait. He insisted for me to just go with him but I refused and prefer to wait here.