046 : Cliffhanger

Chapter 46Cliffhanger

Chapter 46
Cliffhanger

The next morning, Minho waited for me outside Meiya's house. He helped me with the grocery bags and took it inside his car. I put the three pregnancy kits inside my bag for him to not see it. I chewed on my lower lip before going out of Meiya's house. They both waved at me for a goodbye and gave me a look that only best friends can know what it means.

I put on my seatbelt and the car started moving. "Minho, do you have work?"

"Hmm, I do. Why? You want me to take you to somewhere first?" He asked, glancing towards me.

I immediately shook my head several times. "No need. I'll just need to go buy some new fabrics. I'll be okay. Your guards are always tailing on me whenever you're not around."

He let out a small chuckle. "You tired of 'em? But it's for your safety."

"It's okay. They don't do anything stupid to me."

"Hmm. Don't skip lunch, okay?" He smiled.

I nodded and said, "You too."

The moment we arrived in my house, he helped me bring the grocery bags to the kitchen. I put my bag on the table and opened the fridge to drink water. I just feel so thirsty.

My phone suddenly rang and because Minho was the one near it, he attempted to open my bag but I quickly grabbed it away from him. He gave me a confused look but I just showed him a sheepish smile.

"I-it has something that only girls should know." I said and chuckled. I turn around to open my bag and let out a sigh of relief. I looked back at Minho who's tilting his head in confusion. I just smiled at him before answering Meiya's call.

She just asked some questions about the pregnancy test and was overly excited about having to know the results. Good thing that I gave her some signals through my words and we ended the call.

"Meiya called." I said.

"What's in there?" Minho asked in confusion. He stared at me with questioning eyes like an innocent boy.

"Girl things only." I replied and giggled a bit.

Minho let out a scoff and slightly chuckled. "Alright. I'll be going to work now." He said and stood up. I ran into him the moment he spreads his arms wide.

I hugged him tight and mumbled, "I think you'll be a great dad."

"Hm? You think so?" He chuckled.