041 : Drive

Chapter 41Drive

Chapter 41
Drive

Warning : +18

I opened my eyes the moment I felt someone putting off my seatbelt. I smelled his familiar scent of cologne and it made me woke up entirely. I immediately attempted to open the car door but it was still locked. I glared at Minho and saw him taking off his coat and loosening his neck tie.

"Minho, I thought you were going to drive me home? Where is this? Are you kidnapping me?!" I questioned him, still angry.

Minho threw his coat at the back seat before looking at me with a serious expression. "Explain."

"NO!" I yelled. "You explain!" I suddenly felt all my anger summoned back to my system.

"What the fuck, (Y/N)?! After all he had done you'll still believe him? What did he fucking tell you about me this time? Don't tell me you believe him now?" He tilted his head and looked at me in disbelief.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. My head is hurting. "Minho, don't play with me! I already know the truth! You- you're in love with Jiyeon and you're just getting back at me for revenge because you still hate me for leaving you, right?! That's the whole truth Minho. You won!"

"What the fuck do you mean?" He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"And you're going to deny all of that? I hate you! I'm so done with your stupid games. Let me go!"

He reached for my hand but I shoved it away. I attempted to open the car door but it was still locked.

"I don't understand what the fuck you were talking about. What about Jiyeon? I told you already, we're both done." He said in a low tone.

"You had sex with her! Right?!" I yelled that made him pause.

Minho stared at me for a few seconds before leaning his head on the headrest. "Fuck."

"Yes! Fuck! That's what you want to girls you've dated right? After getting what you want, you will just leave as if it's nothing!" I accused him.

"And now that I'm back, you're planning on doing that to me too! You'll leave me after with an aching heart. I can't believe you, Minho!" I sobbed.

"(Y/N), where did you get all of that?"

"You wanted to get back at me for leaving you hanging! I-I'm here now. I'm here beside you all weak and easy to hurt! D-do it! Let out all your anger and frustrations on me!" I yelled.

Minho gulped and blinked a few times in disbelief. He stared at me with his eyes full of pain but I'm not gonna let him fool me again!

"Minho, please stop playing with my feelings! I want to end all of this. I want to end everything that we started! Jiyeon told me that you two already done it in bed. She told me the whole story! I don't want to have-"