006 : Other Half

Chapter 6Other Half

Chapter 6
Other Half

"I think I need to visit you more often." I mumbled as I sat on the grass. I sighed deeply before touching the grave of my late twin brother.

"I brought you many flowers this time." I mumbled, smiling while tears were flowing down my cheeks.

"Are you lonely? I bet you aren't. There are cats going in here." I looked over to a cat sleeping beside the flowers I brought.

"If you were still here I would have tell you to beat someone's butt for me." I scoffed, crossing my arms. "He's so rude." I rolled my eyes, thinking of Minho.

If only I could roll my eyes in front of him.

"But, as you said it's better if we choose to be the bigger person in every situation." I mumbled, chuckling. I grabbed the bottled milk drink that I was supposed to give to Minho.

"Do you think he'll like this?" I asked. "I hope he's not lactose intolerant like you." I laughed.

After a few minutes of talking to my brother, I stood up and combed my wavy black hair with my fingers. I also arranged my red velvety beret that has a cat pattern in it. The cat's cheeks appeared to be heart shaped so it'll confuse the one who's looking at it. I wonder if Minho noticed it.

"I'll go back to school. I promise I'll be back soon." I said and then left the place.

"(Y/N)! Where have you been?!" Fawn asked and held my arm. "O-oh.. your eyeliner is messed up. Did you cry?" She offered me her clean tissue.

"I went to visit my brother." I replied, taking the tissue that she offered.

"I hope you're alright." She gave me a quick hug. "Let's go to the cafeteria. Meiya's waiting for us." She said and pulled me towards the place.

I found myself eating lunch with Meiya and Fawn. They were both telling stories and giggling while I just listened and remained silent. I can see Minho, Clara and their friends at one corner of the cafeteria through my peripheral vision. I gutlp to stop myself whenever I feel the urge to look at them.

"Hey," someone suddenly approached our table. I didn't bother to look up so Meiya took care of initiating the conversation.

"(Y/N), he has something to show you." Fawn tapped my shoulders. I shook my head and refused to look towards the person.

"It's not going to take a minute." The person said so I put my utensils down in annoyance.

"I will do everything you said to me. Starting from now I'll forget everything that happened that night! I'm going to pretend that you didn't come inside my house and that I didn't brought you in my room! This is what you want, right? Fine! I'll try to forget everything, Minho! Just leave me alone because I hate you so much!" I screamed in rage.