019 : Heartache

Chapter 19Heartache

Chapter 19
Heartache

I woke up to the loud beating of my heart. I'm having nightmares about the things that the guy said to me earlier. I hugged my cheeks and buried my face in it. I broke down in tears while biting my lip and sobbing.

I couldn't get the thoughts off of my mind. Is he really a bad person? Did Minho just planned all of these to get revenge? Is killing my brother not enough for him?! But a part of me wants to not believe anything that the thug said. After all, Minho already warned me about guys like them.

But how did that guy knew about my brother and the cause of his death? I don't want to overthink about it but I can't help it. I keep on denying the things that he said but my heart is aching everytime I thought of it.

My brother is my other half. When he died, a part of me died too.

I flinched when I heard a loud bang from outside. My heart started beating fast when another series of noise invaded my sense of hearing. I then realized that the noise was from gunshots. I went to the nearest corner and hugged myself while hearing the exchange of gunshots.

I just hope those are the police.

The door knob makes a rattle noise making me gulp. The door opened and it revealed the thug with his gun pointed at me again. I didn't dare to move and just stared at him lifelessly. I was silently wishing that he'll pull the trigger and shoot me. I just want my life to end at this point.

"Come quick!" The thug ordered and he realized that I was not moving, he pulled me harshly and pushed me out of the door.

There were shattered pieces of glass everywhere and I get to step on those barefooted. The guy behind me kept on pushing me. My feet are now bleeding but it felt like my whole body was numb because I can't feel the pain. But my tears keep on falling.

We're inside a warehouse that looks like an abandoned mess. The door bursted out open and several men in black ran inside with guns in their arms. Each one of them wore an all black outfit and wore gloves, and masks that only showed their eyes hiding half of their faces. They pointed the gun towards us while the thug pulled me harshly to point a gun at the side of my head. I felt my tears falling down for the nth time.

"Don't move or I'll shoot her head!" The thug yelled. I sobbed quietly and looked down, my whole body trembling.

"Get your hands off of her and don't you dare do anything stupid!" I heard a familiar voice yelled.

My heart stopped when a guy took off his mask. Minho stared at me with worried but determined eyes while he pointed his ArmaLite gun towards the thug behind me.