Gone Too Soon

I dedicate this whole book to KashonaSheniece she has inspired me to write this book because she's writing one called My Lost Love, and if you don't have that book in your library already add it please she's an amazing writer ;)

June 25, 2009

Today, my husband's body was flown across town for his autopsy.  I never thought I would live to see the day that I would have to spend the rest of my life without the man I love, and right now I am in disbelief.

Over the years many people have wondered about our relationship,'Is it true love, Is he trying to cover up the rumours?' and I am here to tell you now, that Michael and I relationship was definitely real, every bit of it. I know Michael as said over and over again until he was blue in the face; as well as the other things that was written about him, as far as 'Is he gay?' or ' How many plastic surgeries did he have?' but I think it's time for me to finally speak up, I owe it to him. I know that many of you are upset, hurt, and just as confused as I am on how this may have happened. But I will tell you, Michael's legacy would live on forever, no matter what he will always be in your heart and his music will move on through your souls. Including mine.