42

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Jake questioned as he saw Olivia walk in Angelica's hospital room.

She pranced in with a small sheepish smile as the three friends stared at her cautiously.

"I'm just here to explain."

"Explain what?"

Yu Ahn scoffed in disbelief as she looked at the flowers in Olivia's hand.

"I can't believe this bullshit." She said as she shook her head.

Olivia awkwardly stood at the door as she waited for the right moment to say something.

"I was trying to help my brother."

"Your brother?"

"Tyler."

Angelica stared at her in shock, while Jake only rolled his eyes.

"Why am I not surprised?" He sarcastically said as he grabbed the fruit cup that was on Angelica's lunch tray.

"To be fair, he said this was the only way to free Park Sunghoon." Olivia said defensively as she slowly approached them.

"So you were willing to place your friend in danger for your long term crush?" Jake blurted out as he looked for a spoon.

Olivia's cheeks went red as Angelica raised her eyebrows at the new information.

"Well not really. I was trying to save both of them."

"Yeah, of course." Jake sassed as he harshly opened the fruit cup, spilling some of the juice on Angelica's gown, instantly looking around to see if anyone noticed.

"My brother told me he had a plan. He said that he was going to help you and Sunghoon escape. He said that the whole kidnapping was just a distraction to be able to get rid of Mr.Park."

Things were slowly starting to make sense to Angelica as she looked down, processing everything.

She guessed that Tyler had something to do with Sunghoon being able to get the key.

Tyler wasn't really fighting back once they crossed paths in the basement. Sunghoon managed to get his gun fairly easy and get him inside the room fairly easy as well.

And in the end, Mr. Park did end up dead.

So everything went according to their plan.

Angelica looked towards Olivia who had a desperate look in her eyes.

"I get it." Angelica said as a response and Olivia visibly sighed in relief.

"I don't. But since I'm not the one that can accept your apology, I can't say anything." Jake said with his mouth full as he stood from his seat, throwing the fruit cup in the trash can.

The door suddenly opened and in came a brown-sweater Sunghoon, awkwardly stopping as he noticed all the gazes that were suddenly on him.

He looked at Angelica who gave him a small grin.

He politely nodded at all of them as he finished stepping in the room with a bag in his hand.

Olivia's gaze was undoubtedly on him as he walked past her.

"I got you the strawberry milk that you asked for." He said as he handed Angelica the bag.

She smiled widely as she grabbed one of the bottles.

"Thank you. They only had plain milk, I needed something sweet."

"Disgrace." He whispered to himself as he watched Angelica almost chug the strawberry milk in disgust.