2

My head hurts.

Sunghoon groaned and opened his eyes letting them roam. 

He could feel himself laying on a soft bed, even softer than his own. 

The sheets were lighter than his and he could smell a hint of perfume. He looked up at the ceiling again and didn't see his chandelier. 

He instantly sat up on the bed and looked around in panic.  There was labeled boxes everywhere and about three posters on the wall.

Is that a bra in the corner? This is definitely not my room.

"Oh, you're awake." A girl with long dark brown hair nervously said as she walked into the room. Sunghoon stared at her in confusion as she closed the door and locked it.

"This may sound weird, but I found you in the alleyway passed out, and I didn't know what else to do so I brought you to my house since it was the closest place. Thank God my neighbor helped me bring you here." She ranted as the handsome boy gave her a piercing stare.

He made her nervous.

 Of course he did, he was beautiful. 

If she couldn't have a normal conversation with guys she didn't find cute, imagine one that looked like he was sculpted by God himself.

The truth is, she had seen the whole encounter with the drunk man in the alleyway.

You see, she had tried to throw away the trash, because it was her last thing to be done to help her mother with her shift at the convenience store, but the drunk man had stopped her. 

He started asking her inappropriate questions and her first instinct was to run. 

She had managed to get away and moved around the corner to go back inside, but Sunghoon had made his way in the alleyway, and she couldn't help but let her eyes follow him.

Suddenly the man pulled Sunghoon and then as fast as lightning, Sunghoon beat the shit out of the dude. 

For some reason, she was frozen, staring at the boy who beat the man until they both passed out. 

She witnessed Sunghoon having a slight panic attack when the man wasn't waking up and she didn't know why, but she couldn't beat the urge to help him.

"So, how's your head?" She asked quietly as she moved to sit on the desk chair that was placed next to the bed.

Sunghoon looked down towards his arms after he feels slight pain coming from them.

He noticed his forearms were wrapped up in gauze. His arms had long scrapes from both of his falls. Plus, a small wound on his bicep that he had received during training the day before, had reopened.

He slowly started remembering what happened.

The man. What happened to him?

He looked back at the girl who stared at him as if he was the prettiest person ever.

Their eyes met for a slight moment, and she shyly looked away grabbing the bandage wraps that were on the desk.

"Did you see everything?" He suddenly asked and she looked at him in surprise at his sudden soft tone.

"I- Yeah I did. If you're worried about the dude, he was fine. He just passed out from the blows." She said hurriedly and Sunghoon almost sighed in relief.

He had never felt so scared in his life. At least, not from what he can remember.

 He really thought he had killed someone.

Since his father had always made him suppress his emotions, he can't seem to feel anything besides anger. He couldn't feel sympathy, or empathy. He couldn't feel love. He couldn't feel happiness. All he could feel was unbelievable anger.

 He wasn't angry all the time but when he was, there was no possible way to control it.

He would turn into a monster.

Once, he beat a kid in school so bad that he ended up in the hospital. 

The boy had been bothering him and calling him names, so he just snapped.

 If someone hadn't pulled him off, the kid would have died.

 The kid's parents tried to sue but they noticed who was Sunghoon's father and decided to let it be.

He slowly started to push his legs towards the other side of the bed. His head was pounding but he managed to stand up without getting dizzy.

When Sunghoon was about to move towards the door, she stood in front of him, awkwardly looking around when Sunghoon lifted his eyebrows at her.

She cleared her throat and let out an awkward laugh.

"Um, my parents are home, so I don't think they'd want to see you walking out of my room."

Sunghoon nodded in understanding and turned towards the window. 

Her bedroom was on the first floor of the house, so getting out wouldn't be a problem. 

He opened the window and moved one of his long legs out.

Sunghoon awkwardly cleared his throat about to say thank you to the girl who had suddenly lifted her hand as if she had something to say.

"W-what's your name?" She asked as Sunghoon raised his eyebrows in surprise.

She didn't know him. The son of the notorious Park Sungjae. 

Now that was a first. But it made sense that she didn't know him because she was willing to bring the son of the scariest man in town into her home without hesitation.

"Park Sunghoon." He answered nonchalantly, waiting for her surprised reaction to come, but it never did.

Instead, she smiled.

"I'm Angelica Rosa, but you can call me Angie. Even though my mom is the only one that calls me that, but you know you can still- Sorry." She interrupted her nervous ranting as she noticed a slight gleam of amusement in Sunghoon's eyes.

"Well I... hope to see you again Angelica Rosa." He said softly as he placed his other long leg through the window, slightly letting himself fall and feel his feet land on the ground.

What did I just say? Where even am I?

Sunghoon thought shaking his head as he walked down the sidewalk.

"I hope to see you again too, Park Sunghoon." She whispered to herself as she stared at the spot where he once stood with a small shy smile.