33

How are you feeling? I hope it's much better. I originally planned to eat these in front of you to torture you to bits, but there was an issue with my shift. So you're gonna have to enjoy these without me. Thank Miss Yuh for her mailing services!

-A

Sunghoon let out a small smile as he stared at the small sticky note next to the bag of Airheads.

"You can't eat those without eating lunch, just so you know." Miss Yuh reminded and Sunghoon only nodded and placed them on his desk.

They sat in silence as Ms. Yuh continued to ruffle up the blankets, trying to accommodate him.

"I thought Mr. Park was my emergency contact?"

Ms.Yuh stopped abruptly and hesitated a little.

"He is. But he had something to do so he sent me here instead. Aren't you glad?"

"Very. Actually." He responded as he laid his head back on the pillows.

They were silent for a few more minutes as they waited for the other to break the ice.

"How did you meet her?" Ms. Yuh asked as she sat down on the chair.

Sunghoon stayed quiet for a moment as he thought about how long it had been since then, and what an unusual situation it was.

He hadn't had an outburst like that in a long time. The last time he did have one like that was when he was in his first year, but he didn't beat anybody up.

"Something happened and we just started talking more often."

Ms. Yuh hummed as she stared at Sunghoon who was still fiddling with the note.

"Was that where you went the night you were 'sick'?" She asked as she put up quotation marks with a small smirk.

Sunghoon's gaze nervously went to the window as to not meet eyes with Ms.Yuh.

"Yeah."

"You guys-"

Ms.Yuh was interrupted by the door opening and Tyler walking in.

He looked at Sunghoon, almost nervously as he left the bag that was in his hand on the table next to the bed.

Sunghoon's eyes followed him as he walked back to the door and stood there as if he was on guard.

"Mr.Park sent me to guard the door from anyone unwelcome."

Sunghoon tsked and chuckled.

"He has more capable people but he sent the one that I was able to beat up in less than 10 seconds." He said to himself, as he shook his head with a smirk.

"I'm surprised you're not fired yet." He continued as he took the bag of airheads and opened it.

Ms. Yuh immediately slapping his hand away from the candy and placing his lunch on the table instead.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes and grabbed the fork that was being handed to him.

Tyler only stayed in his spot, visibly clenching his fist in anger.

"It's not fun being on the other end of the stick, is it?" Sunghoon said as he took a bite from his food.

"Sunghoon, stop." Ms. Yuh warned as she gave Sunghoon a stare.