16

"Mami can I go to the lights festival tonight?"

"Not alone you're not."

"I'm not going alone, I'm going with Yu Ahn." She lied as she sat at the edge of her mother's bed.

"You little girls are not going there by yourselves."

"Her parents are coming."

Mrs. Rosa looked at Angelica with her eyes narrowed. Angelica smiled a little because she knew what that look meant.

"So I can go?"

"Yes, but make sure to keep your phone on you at all times and don't stray away from her parents or Yu Ahn. Don't move around alone okay?"

"Of course not Mami, thank you!" Angelica excitedly says as she throws her arms around her mother.

***

Angelica skipped to her room as she wondered what she was going to wear.

As she walked in the room she noticed that she had left the window open. She usually opened it at night because she got hot very easily and her mother tended to keep the heater on full blast.

She walked towards the window but noticed a sticky note on the outside of it. She put her hand through the open window to reach for it. Once she had it in her hand she looked at the writing with a smile.

I forgot to tell you. I'll pick you up around 7. -S

"Creepy but cute."

***

Angelica sat at her desk as she swung around in her chair, then she suddenly heard a knock at her window. She instantly smiled and stood up going over to open it, meeting eyes with Sunghoon.

"I see that you know how to keep a secret." She says softly as she lets out a chuckle.

She turns around to grab a jacket from the bed and walked towards the window. Sunghoon gave her a small smile as he stepped away from the window to let her come out. He offered his hand to her as she was having trouble jumping out.

Once her feet finally reached the floor she sighed.

"How did you do this so easily?" Angelica whispered.

"I guess that's what having long legs is good for."

"Are you calling me short?"

Sunghoon turned away from her with a smirk as he walked down the sidewalk to where his bike was parked. Angelica noticed his look and smiled.

Oh so we're in joking terms now. I like how this is going.

"Here I brought the helmet you used last time." He said as he handed it to her.

She grabbed the helmet and put it on, noticing the straps were still the same way she had left them before.

Probably no one used the helmet but her and for some odd reason she felt great about that.

After Sunghoon climbed on, she did too and he took off.

*****
It had been a few minutes since they were on the bike and Angelica's ass was starting to hurt. Sunghoon didn't seem bothered at all but Angelica guessed he was probably used to it. They were driving in what looked like the middle of nowhere.

After a while Angelica saw an entrance to some place and there was cars parked about. Sunghoon turned into where the cars were and Angelica finally saw the best sight ever. There were stands with people selling food and there were a bunch of lanterns hanging everywhere.