Chapter 51: The Deep End

Ochako pov

Izuku jumped out of the big crater with a huge smile on his face, he looked crazy.

"I took out the threat." He says laughing a bit.

"Who was it?" Aizawa says appearing next to us along with the rest off the class.

"Our old pal Kurogiri, and your old pal, Stain." Izuku says looking at me with a death glare.

"W-what?" I say scared.

"If only you took him out when you had the chance but no, you left him here because of his stupid philosophy." Izuku says angrily as he turns back to Aizawa.

"They're at the bottom of this pit, I assume they broke villains out of Tartarus again? Fuckin useless security system." Izuku says as he rolls his eyes and jumps away using one for all.

"What's up with him?" Dabi says making the classes attention go to him.

"Aren't you a villain?" Kaminari says.

"Shut it pikachu, anyways Shoto I see you're doing well." Dabi says smirking.

"Toya, why'd you do it?" Shoto says with a straight face.

Dabi scoffs and turns to walk away before Aizawa's scarf wraps around him.

"Deku might've let you leave but I sure as hell won't., same with you Nagant." Aizawa says erasing Nagants quirk and getting the class to apprehend her.

Izuku pov

'Useless woman.' I think to myself as I clench my fist and walk into the grounds of Tartarus.

'How dare he call my mother useless.' I think as I see villains walking out of the prison with smiles on there faces.

I grit my teeth and walk faster toward the villains. They spot me and start to form a group in my path.

"Idiots." I mutter as I smirk.

The green cloak of energy surrounds me and the villains speed.

Suddenly they all stop.

"Izuku, don't do this, please." I hear Ochako say from behind me.

I turn and see her holding her hand on my burnt hero costume.

"Ochako what did you do? Why can't I see them?" I say clenching my fist.

"You have to stop, be the hero I know you really are." She says smiling.

My face stays the same and I smack her hand off of me.

"This isn't your job, you can be the hero you want to be but I'm destined for something much greater." I say smiling.

"I won't let my father give me the title of god, I'll be taking it for myself by force. I'll decide who dies and when, I'll do it myself if I have too." I say smiling as I start to laugh.

"Stop this Izuku." I hear Bakugo say from behind me.

My eyes widen and I grin.

"Oh Kacchan, you couldn't stop me if you tried. You're a small fry now. You pushed me down when we were younger and now I could kill you with one hand behind my back and a blindfold on my face." I say laughing.

Both Ochako and Bakugo disappear and I look to see Hideki.

"Hideki?" I say as my smile fades.

"What happened to you? You helped me become a better and now you're...you're insane." He says as tears threaten to leave his eyes.

I blankly stare at him.

"I'm doing what must be done." I say as I hear the villains get closer.

I smirk at Hideki and quickly turn and use a quirk to form sharp stones which stab through each villains chest killing them.

I hear something fall behind me and turn to see Hideki crying and his phone on the floor.

"Deku stop this!" He says walking up to me and shaking my hero costume.

"Get away from me." I say closing my eyes.

"Stop! You're a hero! Why are you killing them?!" He says as I look down to him tugging on my costume.

"I said get away from me!" I say gripping my hand onto his neck.

The tears in his eyes don't phase me and I squeeze down harder.

"Give up Hideki, you won't be able to become a hero, I see a younger version of myself inside of you, look where I am now, give up and maybe your life won't go to shit." I say throwing him back.

He lands on the ground and starts to cough.

"ILL NEVER GIVE UP, DAMNIT." He says crying and coughing.

I smirk and laugh.

"Good luck then." I say turning away and leaving.

Ochako pov

I see a green figure flying up in the distance.

'Izuku?' I think to myself as I look back to Bakugo who's looking at me.

"It's definitely him..." Bakugo mutters making me clench my fist.

I activate a telepathy quirk and access Izuku.

'Where are you going Izuku?' I say to him through telepathy.

'What's it to you?' He responds in an angry tone.

"I don't know maybe you just went nuts and I wanna know? Quit this shit and get back here!" I say getting pissed off.

I hear him laugh.

"Fuck off." He says before the connection breaks.

I clench my fist and start to fly after him.

Suddenly I see a huge building fall down, I look to where it would land and see Katsuki on the ground pushing people away.

"GO ROUND FACE ILL BE FINE!" I hear him yell.

I glance back and see Izuku is a small green light in the distance.

"FUCK!" I yell as I quickly switch with a bit of crumbled debris and catch the building that is about to fall on Katsuki.

"Are you good?" He says looking at me worried.

I nod and smile to the best of my ability. I stop time and destroy the building before looking back up. My eyes widen as I see Izuku still moving.

"Doesn't work on me beautiful." I hear him say through telepathy but I can sense the smirk on his face.

I start time again and the whole class surrounds me.

"Where'd he go!?" Katsuki says in an angry tone as his voice breaks a bit.

"I don't know, I wanna go after him but I couldn't catch up if I tried, he's better then me, only thing I have is my fighting techs." I say clenching my fist.

"Ochako I'm sorry, you shouldn't have to-"

"FUCK!" I yell as I use one for all and smash into the ground.

The class backs away as I feel tears flow down my face.

"COULD SOMETHING P-PLEASE JUST GO RIGHT FOR ONCE!" I scream as I fall to my knees.

"Why god, why did you chose him." I mumble as I cry.

"Why'd you chose him..." I mumble again.

"Because god knew you'd be able to help him, that you'd be there to bring him back up when he started falling, you know he planned for Izuku to be the next god, don't you think he planned who'd be around him?" Katsuki says as he walks closer to me and kneels down to hug me.

My eyes widen and I look up to see him crying but smirking.

"We are hero's, and our friend needs saving, not from a villain this time, but from himself."