Chapter 54: Planning

Izuku pov

"This is where I stay." Dad says pointing to a huge mansion.

"Seriously? What? Are you gonna have a abnormally long hallway with a large chair at the end or something?" I say making him look away.

"Don't ev-"

"Yes of course I do, stereotypes aren't that bad in that way." He says quickly.

I sigh and follow him down the hallway we're in.

"And here it is." He says opening a door.

A huge screen is there with multiple smaller dots and big dots too.

"What is this?" I ask as I walk up to it.

"Here is where I watch everything, every planet in every galaxy." He says pointing at the dots.

"Wow..." I mutter.

"Yeah, it would be convenient if I had a quirk to do it but, that's not possible." He says quietly.

"Why? I have every quirk I'm bound to have one like that I could give it to you." I say holding out my hand.

He shakes his head no.

"I can't take quirks from anyone, my body can't handle them at this point, I've been alive for millions of years. I only had to pass on my power because, no matter what someone must die at some point." He says walking to the screen and zooming in on earth.

'So what would happen if I gave him my quirks by force?'

Ochako pov

"You will most likely get sicker the more quirks you unlock." The doctor says to me as I frown.

"Your body wasn't built to handle this many quirks, I'm surprised that you're even alive right now to be honest." He says making a shiver flow down my spine.

"Then how did All for One handle his quirks?" Dad says from next to me.

"He couldn't, why do you think after his injuries to his face he didn't just repair it? He couldn't handle a quirk at that time." The doctor responds.

"Could it have been age?" Dad shoots back.

"I'm not sure, not many people live as long as he did. Who knows how long he could have if Deku didn't end him." The doctor says making me frown.

An idea pops up in my head.

"Dad, where's the class?" I ask as I stand up.

"They're in America. Japan is being held down by most pro hero's so we're using a school in America as stand in." Dad responds.

I nod and get on my phone.

"What are you doing?" Dad says standing up and walking to me.

"We're going to New York tonight. Doc thanks for the help." I say getting up and walking to the door.

"Thank you sir." Dad says bowing.

Narrator pov

Bakugo walks to the door and opens it.

"Bakugo you're back." Iida says standing up from the couch.

"Yeah, I couldn't find anything online at the library." Bakugo says pissed off.

"That's unfortunate." Iida responds clenching his fist.

"I agree, I was hoping something would lead us to her, I hate that Aizawa didn't tell us where she was, why would he do that?" Kaminari says confused.

"Who knows..." Kirishima says sighing.

"Did you find anything on where Uraraka is?" Momo asks walking from up the stairs.

"I called her but she ghosted me." Bakugo says scoffing.

As if on cue Bakugo's phone starts to ring.

He opens it and answers.

"Ochako?" He says making the class crowd around him.

"Katsuki! I'm sorry I missed your call I was at the doctor." Ochako says apologetically.

"Are you okay?" Katsuki asks worried.

"Im fine, better then fine actually" Ochako says as she makes the call a face video.

"Ah so class is there." Ochako says waving.

The others wave back and she smiles.

"Katsuki I think I know how to win." She says making katsuki's eyes widen and a smirk form on his face.

"Spill." Bakugo says making Ochako snicker.

Izuku pov

"So they are planning how to take me down." Izuku says as he watches the class talk to Ochako.

"They are, how will you out smart them this time?" Dad asks as he watches me from the left.

"I don't need to now, I can see what they do no matter what." I say doubtfully.

'Knowing Ochako shell do something stupid...but it might be so stupid that it works...' I think to myself as my hands shake a bit.

"What's wrong? Why are you shaking?" Dad asks me.

I smirk and look at him.

"I'm itching to see what they have in store for me." I lie.

'In reality I'm nervous, I may be god but, I'm really a human.' I think to myself as I close my eyes.

'Am I really ready to throw everything away and take this responsibility?' I think to myself as I look at Ochako.

Ochako pov

"Then we'll take him down, he'll have to come back!" I say smiling.

I signal to Katsuki and he nods.

"Got it!" They say.

I hang up the phone and finish packing my bag.

"Let's go dad, off to New York." I say smiling.

Dad nods and we walk out of the building.

'In reality, I know Izuku is watching, he's not slick, and I'm not falling for his tricks.'

'I will bring you back.'