Chapter 6: A little Crush

Izuku pov

'I wasn't expecting this question because I completely forgot why she wanted to talk.'

"Uhm...yeah he did last year." I respond looking down.

I feel a flick on my forehead and look up to see her with a ticked off expression.

"Dumbass why would you ever try and kill yourself, you're such a a good guy." She says concerned.

"Well in middle school I was a scrawny shy quirkless boy, Bakugo took advantage of that and bullied me, I had no faith and one day he told me to take a swan dive off of the roof, so I did." I say as tears threaten to fall from my eyes.

She covers her mouth with her hands and I see tears about to leave her eyes.

"Luckily, your father was there and he caught me, then he gave me the opportunity to train. Then I discovered my quirk and here I am today, with my first real friend." I say smiling at her.

She starts bawling and hugs me stuffing my face into her...,chest area. I hug back of course but with a huge blush on my face.

"Never try that again okay? You're a hero now, you have an amazing power, an amazing soul and you also have me." She says to me with a serious tone.

"But we just met yesterday..." I say.

"That doesn't matter Midorya...I've already found out so much about you and vise versa so I can confidently say we'll be friends for a long time." She says running her hands through my hair.

I let loose and start to bawl my eyes out, I cried a lot but looking back as a changed person I just couldn't hold it back, at the time I knew it was bad but letting myself take in the hardships I've been through is something I used to refuse to do.

I hug her again and let it all out, someone finally able to help me besides my mom, my first real friend, all mights daughter...no...Ochako Uraraka, is my first friend.

We stay embraced for a while before letting up, I looked into her eyes and saw a sparkle, I don't know if it was actually a sparkle but it made me smile.

"Uraraka....thank you so much..." I say smiling.

"No problem Midorya..." she says staring at me.

We both start to blush.

We slowly start to lean into each other, my body is moving on it's own and we both go tomato red.

We're interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Izuku?" I hear mom yell.

I fall back off of my bed and straight onto my ass making Uraraka laugh.

"One sec mom!"! I yell.

I get up and run over to the door, I open in and she's standing there.

"Why'd you lock the door?" Mom asks in a confused tone.

She looks behind me and sees Uraraka on my bed blushing.

My moms eyes widen.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH HER ON YOUR BED!" My mom yells in surprise.

"Nothing nothing! Cool down mom we didn't do anything we were just talking!" I say trying to calm her down.

I look back and see Uraraka who is purely red and getting up.

"Loo-" mom cuts me off.

"Uraraka did you and my son have s-" i slam the door in her face.

I look over to Uraraka who looks like she's a tomato cosplayer.

"Look, I'm sorry about her she's just not used to me having people over and not only that a female over here you know?" I say trying to ignore my mothers knocks on the door.

She nods and giggles a bit. She jumps up and walks next to me.

I open the door.

"Uhm...guys...dinner's ready." Mom says looking like she just saw a ghost.

We walk out and all sit to have dinner.

"Thank you for the food Inko...." Uraraka says to mom.

"Yes...of course, Uraraka." Mom says biting into her food.

"So...mom how was your day?" I ask trying to break the awkward tension.

"Fine...I saw all might and found out you made a...friend." she says spacing out.

"Mmm, that's great...heh" I say just to say something.

"So Uraraka how's the food?" I ask Uraraka.

"Yeah it's pretty good I-Iz....Midorya..." Uraraka says slightly getting red.

"You should call Izuku by his first name so I don't get confused when you call him Midorya, at least around me." Mom says followed by a audible gulp.

"Ok....so Izuku....do you remember what we're doing in school tomorrow?" Uraraka asks making me blush.

'Only my mom has called me my first name....well her all might and Gran Terino, she's the first person my age...well no Bakugo did when we were kids....she's the first young girl to call me my first name...' I think to myself while still blushing.

"Uhm no sorry I don't but...yeah I just don't remember." I respond in the most awkward tone I could.

"Oh no..." my mom says facepalming.

"What mom?" I say trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Nothing Izuku, you're just, making mama so proud" she says smiling.

'Sarcasm...' I think to myself as I sigh.

After a couple minutes of silence I finish eating and stand up.

"Be right back." I say walking away and going into the bathroom.

I walk into the bathroom and turn on the sink, I splash my face with water and look at myself.

'Why am I feeling so...odd...' I think to myself.

I shake my head back and forth and walk back to the door, I open it and I'm met with Uraraka standing in front of me.

I get startled and slip forward, I land on her and she's on the floor with me holding myself up above her. If my mom saw this she'd think we were doing something else.

"IZUKU?!" I hear my mom yell as I turn to her.

'Of course she comes around the corner.' I think to myself as I blush.

"Sorry..." I say holding out my hand for her.

I pull her up and let go of her hand.

"It's fine Izuku, you didn't mean too..." Uraraka says trying to keep things normal.

"Well Uhm...I better go home now it's getting late but  thank you for having me for dinner, it was very good!" She says to my mom.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school okay Izuku?" She says turning to me.

"Uhm yeah I'll see you tomorrow..." I say waving.

She leaves and I'm left in the hallway silent with my mom.

"Well...that was a mess." Mom says facepalming.

"What how? She ate with us that's what she was here to do." I say confused.

"You're way to dense you don't even realize you like her." Mom says with a small sigh.

"I don't like her what do you mean! We met yesterday how could I fall for someone that quick?" I ask as I roll my eyes and walk into my room.

"I'm going to sleep." I say before shutting my door.

I lay in my bed and feel my face heat up.

'She's completely wrong....I do realize that I like her that's why I was so embarrassed...'