Chapter 3:Training Exercise

Izuku pov

I walk into U.A and see Bakugo walk in front of me. He pushes me down to the ground and grabs my collar.

"You fucking lied to me!" He says gripping down on my collar.

I look at him with a cold expression.

"I never lied about anything." I respond with a angry tone.

"YOU ARENT QUIRKLESS!" He says shaking me.

"I am though, but I just work for my accomplishments and don't get them handed to me just because I was born with a power." I say grabbing his hand and squeezing down on it.

"Damn nerd you're lying!" He says squeezing again.

I grab his collar and squeeze it just has hard.

"Why would I lie, WHY WOULD I LIE!" I scream letting my anger take over.

"YOU DAMN NERD YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN ME!" Bakugo screams angrily.

I hear voices start to surround me I look and see a crowd of people watching what's happening.

"YOULL NEVER BE BETTER THAN ME YOU KNOW THAT!" Bakugo screams causing people to look over at us.

"IM DONE." I say before lifting him off the ground by his collar and slamming him onto the floor.

"Guess what kacchan, I'll become number one and no one will know who you even are, how would you like that huh?" I say with a sadistic smile as I lift him off the ground by his throat.

"LIKE YOU COULD BE NUMBER ONE!" He yells trying to get out of my grasp.

"You put me through hell, that day, I jumped." I say with a smile.

His angry expression turns to one of surprise.

"I jumped off the roof of the school, and guess what, if someone didn't save me, I'd be dead." I say with tears slowly falling down my face.

"You.caused.that." I say quietly.

"You're lying!" He says in a sad tone.

I squeeze his throat more.

"I.never.lie." I say before dropping him onto the ground.

I wipe my face with my sleeve and walk away, I hear people talking and feel eyes watching me. I snicker.

'That felt way to good.' I think to myself with a smirk.

I walk into the classroom and only see Uraraka sitting in her seat, I walk over and sit next to her just like yesterday.

"Midorya are you okay?" She asks with a concerned face.

I look at her and smile.

"Better than ever." I say still smiling.

She blushes slightly and smiles.

"Good." She says happily.

The door opens and a few of the people who saw what happened with Bakugo and I walk in.

I smirk.

"You didn't have to choke him out you know." Kirishima says which ticks me off a bit.

"I did it to him before he could to me." I say in my defense.

"Wait what happened?" Uraraka asks confused.

"Nothing Uraraka..." I say trying to keep her out of it.

"What do you mean nothing? You choked out Bakugo!" Iida says completely ruining my plan.

I breathe in and sigh.