Chapter 15: Tournament Quarter and Semi Finals.

Ochako pov
A few of our class dropped out of the tournament because they thought they didn't deserve it, I won so I think I do. Present mic starts to announce the first match.

"THE FIRST MATCH OF THE TOURNAMENT IS  MOMO VS TOKOYAMI!" Present Mic yells, I have a feeling Izuku left the arena once he heard him yell.

I hear Momo pumping herself up.

"You okay?" I ask turning to her.

She nods and smiles.

"Of course! I'm gonna win!" She says.

She didn't, whilst she had a good plan, dark shadow took advantage of his speed and won quickly by sending her out of the playing field.

The next match was Todoroki vs Sero and Todoroki seemed kind of mad after walking back from a random hallway in the stadium. He walked out next to Sero and quickly used a mountain of ice to trap him, somethings up with him, not sure what though.

Next was my match, I'm going against Hitoshi Shinso, kid looks funky. Im walking down toward the ramp and ojiro stops me.

"Uraraka, don't talk to him, his qu-" he gets cut off by present mic.

"GO GO GO!" He yells.

I look over to the Shinso guy and he smirks.

"Seems like you're buddy didn't get to talk huh?" He says with a smug look.

"Clearly." I say rolling my eyes before my mind goes blank.

'What the hell?' I think to myself as the vestiges of one for all surround me.

"He baited you kid." Nana shimuri, Dads sensei says with a sly smirk.

"Yeah you gotta be more careful!" The 5th says.

I roll my eyes.

"We're gonna bring you back out but don't mess up again." Nana says before one for all activates in my finger and sends smoke around the fighting field.

"OCHAKO URARAKA HAS BROKEN OUT OF HER TRANSE!?!!" Present mic screams over the loudspeaker.

I smirk at shinso who has a shocked expression on his face.

"You!" He growls running toward me.

"You're so lucky you have a good damn quirk!" He yells enraged.

'He's right...I'm lucky that Dad gave me his quirk, but that doesn't mean I didn't work my ass off to earn it!' I think to myself as I charge up 15% full cowl and clothesline him to the ground.

He coughs up blood and I throw him out of the arena.

"I may be lucky, but if you think I had the easy way out, then try your best to get that stick out of your ass." I say before walking away.

As I walk into the hallway toward the spectator rooms Izuku appears in front of me.

"Hey beautiful." He says with a smirk.

I blush a bit and look down.

"Good job in your match, who are you going against next?" He asks as he grits his teeth on a lollipop stick.

"Todoroki I believe." I respond jumping from tile to tile on the floor.

"Strong opponent, how are you feeling about it?" He asks me as he opens the door.

"Fine, I'm determined to win." I say as Bakugo walks up to us.

"Damn nerd." I hear him mutter before he looks to me.

"Round face, I wanna fight you." He says to me before Izuku scoffs and starts to speak.

"Like you would beat her, you can't even beat Mineta" Izuku says laughing.

Bakugo doesn't break eye contact with me.

"Shut it nerd, I'm serious, beat icy-hot and we'll fight, that's all I care about." He says before pushing izukus shoulder and walking out of the room.

"I wanna beat his ass so bad." Izuku says before tossing the lollipop handle into the garbage.

"Nice shot man!" Kirishima says from a crossed the room.

"Thanks, anyways what's your plan for icy-hot?" Izuku asks me.

I shrug.

"I'll just outpace him I guess." I say before Izuku nods and disappears.

I giggle and sit down waiting for my next match.

Izuku pov

I sigh and watch Bakugo beat up kirishima, no surprise there. Now is Ochako vs Todoroki, sounds like fun. I really want her to win, it'll help her confidence not that she needs the help with it but, it'd be nice.

I watch as Ochako walks onto the field, she looks at me and smirks. I put up a toothy grin in response even though i didn't realize it until I noticed the rest of the class staring at me besides Bakugo.

I quickly go back to a blank face and watch as Ochako starts to charge Todoroki.

I need to get back to being cold sooner than later or they'll think I'm weak just like in middle school.

Ochako pov

"Uraraka, don't make this harder than it has to be." Todoroki says to me while his left side gets colder and colder.

I smirk at him.

"Sorry Todoroki but I don't plan to lose to you!" I respond before sprinting at him with one for all.

His face changes expressions, I can tell he's annoyed.

He sends ice at me but I quickly dodge and flick 15% at him. He blocks it with ice forming behind him.

I grit my teeth.

"Why aren't you using your fire!" I ask as I charge one for all to 70%.

"I won't use that bastards powers, I'll be a hero with my mothers powers instead!" He yells back as ice forms around his left side completely covering his red portion of hair.

"Oh sorry I didn't realize your left side is just your father, I was here thinking you were your own person." I say sarcastically.

"ITS YOUR QUIRK TODOROKI JUST USE IT." I yell at him while getting irritated.

The ice on his left side slowly starts to melt and a devilish grin appears on his face.

"FINE, BUT DONT BLAME ME FOR WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!" He says before a huge ice shard starts to form in front of me and fire flows at it.

I smirk and charge up 100% of one for all before jumping at him, I feel a slight strain but not enough to take me out of the fight.

I punch through the ice and it sends a huge shockwave through the stadium, the fire burns part of my suit off but only around my sleeves.

I fall to the ground and land on my feet, I stumble onto one knee and look over to Todoroki to see him against the stadiums wall right near the audience who is cheering louder than all of the other events.

I look down and see I'm in the boundary line and that Todoroki is not. I won and Todoroki is using his fire. This was a fun fight but next is Bakugo.

I walk over to Todoroki who is breathing heavily with his eyes closed.

"Hey." I say making him open his eyes and look at me.

"What is it?" He responds as he tries to move.

"Use your fire, you've put up the best fight against me with it besides Izuku. Next time you might even beat me." I say with a giggle.

I see the smallest smile appear on his face before he closes his eyes and loses consciousness.

Izuku appears and grabs Todoroki before disappearing again. I guess he didn't even wanna say hi.

Next is the finals, and im gonna win this.