Chapter 11: Making it offical

Izuku pov

Ochako breaks the kiss and my face goes numb. I see her blush as she backs away.

"I-I'm sorry." She says continuing to back away from me.

I walk closer to her and grab her hand.

"Eh?" She lets out before I pull her toward me.

I grab her chin and close the gap between us.

I feel myself heating up.

I break the kiss and stare into her eyes.

"I-Izuku..." She stutters.

"Ochako can I ask you a question?" I say not breaking eye contact.

"What is it?" She asks blushing even harder.

"Do you wanna go on a date with me?" I ask making her eyes widen.

"Yeah...I do actually." She says starting to smile.

I wipe the tears off of her face and smile too.

"Now stop crying okay? I wanna see you happy." I say giggling.

She snickers and nods.

"Okay." She says.

"Anyways we should go to bed." I say looking around and seeing all of the lights out.

"Yeah, I forgot how late it was." She says laughing.

"Anyways I'll be going now." I say before pulling her into a hug.

She hugs back.

"I love you." She says still hugging me.

I blush and smile.

"Love you too." I say before letting go and turning around.

She taps on my shoulder and I turn around to receive a kiss on the cheek.

"Byeee." She saying waving while running back to her building.

I walk back to my building with a smile.

Even though I've only been up for like an hour, I think today was really good.

Ochako pov

I walk into my house and am met with a 7 foot tall giant.

"Ochako, what we're you doing out this late?" He asks in a stern tone.

"Well, Izuku got home and I saw him in my window, so I went out to him and talked to him for a bit." I say making him raise an eyebrow.

"So talking includes kissing him huh?" He says.

I blush.

"You saw that?" I ask knowing the answer.

"Yes, now tell me, do you really love young Midorya?" He asks.

"Yeah I do...he's the only boy that's not a pervert and asks me out every two seconds! He's nice and he has a real hero spirit!" I say defending Izuku.

I look up to my dad to see him crying and smiling.

"IM SO HAPPY OCHAKO YOU FOUND A BOY I CAN TOLERATE AND YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM!" Dad says bringing me into a bear hug.

"Wait you're not mad?" I ask confused.

"OF COURSE OCHAKO, YOUNG MIDORYA IS AN AMAZING HERO AND PERSON SO IF YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM IT IS A.OKAY WITH ME." Dad says with a thumbs up.

"You can stop using your muscle form you know..." I say making him sigh.

He goes back into normal might and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Seriously kid, I know Izuku is a good guy and I trust that he'll treat you well." Dad says smiling.

"I know he will, and I'm happy you accept that we are together." I say with a huge grin.

"What's going on here?" I hear mom ask as she walks into the area we are in.

"Ochako here got her first boyfriend!" Dad says smiling.

She raises her eyebrow.

"Is he a good kid Toshi?" She asks dad.

Dad nods and puts a thumbs up.

"He was the boy who I let Gran Terino train last year!" He says.

"Oh the Midorya boy?" She says.

Dad nods.

"That's nice, anyways Both of you, we gotta go to bed it's 2 in the morning and we all have to be up in 4 hours." Mom says walking back into her and dads bedroom.

"She's right, goodnight Ochako." Dad says kissing me on the head and following mom.

I smile to myself and go into my room.

'What a good night...' I think as I doze off to sleep.

The next morning

Izuku pov

I walk out of my building and see ochako walking out of her's.

She sees me and smiles while walking toward me.

"Morning Izuku!" She says when she gets right next to me.

"Morning Ochako, how are you feeling today?" I ask as I put my hand out.

She takes my hand and smiles.

"Pretty good after last night." She says making me blush.

"Yeah...about that, when do you wanna go on that date? We can do whatever you want I don't really mind..." I say wondering what I could plan for us.

"Uhm, hm...we could just go to dinner or something, I really don't mind." She responds shrugging.

"So you don't care about our date?" I ask confused.

"Honestly no, as long as I know you reciprocate the feelings I have then I don't mind what we do, having you by my side is more than enough." She says smiling.

"Wow that kinda caught me off guard..." I mumble.

"Wait what do you mean?" She asks me.

"It's just...no one ever really cared about me as much as you do, my mom cares about me but you know...it's a moms job to do that." I say snickering and scratching the back of my head.

"I mean, of course I care about you, even if you didn't have a quirk or borderline superhuman strength, I'd still love you." She says smiling.

My brain reverts back to middle school Izuku and I blush while looking down and messing with my fingers.

I quickly snap out of it and smile at her.

"I swear...you're gonna be the reason I lose my mind..." I say laughing.

"Hey as long as you don't leave I'll be fine!" She says giggling.

"Anyways are you ready to train your ass off for the sports festival?" She asks with a smirk.

I smirk back at her.

"Hell yeah!" I respond as we walk into U.A.

Those next two weeks were hell for me because I endured hours of pain so sudden hits like that from a Nomu won't almost break me in half anymore.

Now, it's time for the sports festival.