Chapter 32: Torment

Ochako pov

"Then what did you see?" I ask dropping my hands to my side.

"The hero killer, and the daughter of the symbol of peace, not a very good look." He says standing up and walking toward me.

"He said he'd help me, desperate times call for desperate measures." I say backing up toward the door.

"That doesn't matter, he plans to fight you at some point anyways." He says grabbing my shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry." I say looking down and frowning.

He's right I do need to cut things off with stain, but that doesn't mean I'll stop him from keeping villains away.

"I don't like being bossy or whatever, I just want you to be safe." He says pulling me into a hug.

"I love you." He says before I can say anything else.

I smile and wrap my arms around him.

"I love you too Izuku." I say snuggling into his chest.

I hear a knock on the door behind me.

I get startled and pull away from Izuku.

I turn and open the door to see dad.

"Hello there kids, would like to let you know we are all going to train, you guys will fight each other because you are similar strengths, but meet us at ground beta soon." He says turning back around.

"Okay dad!" I respond smiling.

"Sure." Izuku says.

I turn to Izuku and smirk.

"Don't hold back just because I'm your girlfriend." I say taunting him.

I laughs.

"Wouldn't even think about it." He says with a creepy smile that sends a shiver down my spine.

We walk down to ground beta and see a tall woman that resembles dad from the past.

"STAR?!" Izuku says brightening up and running toward her.

"Why so surprised? I came here with you for a reason you nerd." The person says rubbing izukus head.

"Who's that?" I ask myself.

"This is Stars and Stripes, she's the number one hero in America and the person who helped me train while I was quirkless!" Izuku says as he instantly appears back next to me.

"Oh cool, hi star, nice to meet you." I say smiling and waving.

"You must be the girlfriend Izuku used to alwayysss talk about." She says with a wink.

I feel my face heat up.

"Uhm...yeah." I say nervously.

"Since when does the nerd go into fanboy mode?" Bakugo says with his hands in his pockets.

"Since forever." Izuku quickly says.

"Whatever." Bakugo mumbles as he kicks a rock.

"Well shall we continue!" Star says excitedly.

"Yeah!" All of us but Bakugo say.

"Now, since Izuku and Uraraka here are far beyond anyones comprehension why don't they fight each other, you two will go all out, and so you don't destroy the battlefield before anyone else can fight you will go last." Star says with a smirk.

"AW CMON!" Izuku yells while dramatically falling on the ground.

Star laughs.

"Okay, so get in teams of two and I'll send you off from there." Star says still smiling.