Chapter 17: Izuku's Vestige

Ochako pov

"What's his quirk?" I ask the other vestiges.

"We don't know, he hasn't mentioned anything or said anything, if he has one for all currently then he hasn't accessed this realm." Nana says quietly.

"He looks like my boyfriend...." I say turning back to the others.

"Did you transfer one for all to him?" He 5th asks putting his hand to his chin.

"No, I never transferred it..." I respond looking at my hand.

"Then how is he here..." Nana says confused.

"Weird..." I say as I stare at the figure.

Izuku pov

I feel a small tingle in my stomach.

'What was that...maybe I'm just hungry.' I think to myself .

"So what else can you do?" All might asks as he sits down next to ochako.

"Well, my strength has been getting better, my punches can now cause shockwaves but only when I it really reminds me of one for a-" My sentence gets cut off as Ochako wakes up shooting up from her bed.

"Oh morning Ochako." All might says with a laugh.

"Morning dad..." she responds as she keeps her eyes trained on me.

"Hey Ochako, how are you feeling?" I ask.

"I'm fine...by the way, your quirk is time stopping right?" She asks me.

"Uh yeah why?" I ask confused.

"Nothing..." she responds in a clearly lying tone.

"Okay..." I respond before pulling her into a hug.

I'd kiss her but her father is right next to us.

"Well I should start time again." I say as I slowly start to get tired.

They nod and I start time.

"Thank you for that Izuku." Ochako says as she holds my hand.

I chuckle and nod.

"No problem." I say gripping onto her hand.

"Okay lovers let's go to the award ceremony." All might says opening the door and walking away.

Ochako giggles.

I look to her and smile.

"Oh by the way I wanna talk to you later okay?" She asks me gripping down on my hand harder.

"Uhm yeah...sure..." I respond nervously.

'What does she want to talk about?' I think to myself as we walk to the stadiums main field where the ceremony is being held.

__________________________________________

Narrator pov

That night all of the class 1-A U.A students had a party at the Kaminari residence to celebrate the finish of the sports festival.

Almost everyone showed up except for one Katsuki Bakugo who was at home training his quirk.

The party was filled with a way to much food, because Kaminari is irresponsible with his money, or should I say his parents money.

Izuku POV

I take a drink of lemonade but it taste really sour. I cough a bit then hand it to Ochako.