Chapter 58: Back to School

Ochako pov

I stumble toward Izuku as he lay unconscious next to his fathers remains. I hear a loud noise and look up to see a helicopter.

"Ochako!" A voice says from the helicopter.

It lands and dad jumps out and runs to me.

"You're okay! Thank god!" He says before seeing Izuku.

"Is he alive?!" He says to me while kneeling down next to him and rolling him over.

"Yeah, but he's messed up, I used a quirk to revolt and destroy his fathers quirks, but it also destroyed some of his, including regeneration." I respond looking at my hands.

"Let's get Izuku to a hospital..." Dad says picking him up.

I grab dads shoulder and teleport us back to Japan, but a prefecture where there wasn't chaos. We find a hospital and bring Izuku in. They insist I get checked up and I agree to but with the guarantee that I'd be in the same hospital room as Izuku.

Narrator pov

Ochako had been running off of pure adrenaline, she was almost fully healed because of regeneration but still had bruises and scratches covering her body she fell asleep as soon as her body hit the hospital bed.

Izuku on the other hand was almost dead, he had lost tons of blood because of the blade through his chest, it had also punctured a lung, broken multiple ribs and narrowly missed his heart. He was lucky to be alive and had to be rushed into surgery.

Back in Japan hundreds of hero's had been pronounced dead. Thousands of villains had gone missing but were presumed dead because Aizawa told the hospitals about izuku's rampage. Overall it had been a win for the hero's but not at a low cost.

After the multiple surgeries Izuku had he was left in multiple casts. He had to stay in the hospital for a month before being released.

Once he was everyone welcomed him back to U.A. They also welcomed him back to society. The citizens of Japan and other countries around the world praised him for saving the world. He couldn't walk the streets without being recognized.

The first day for class 2-A was upon him. Now with the class as they walk to their first day.

"I can't believe we're already second years." Kirishima says with his hands behind his neck.

"For real dude!" Kaminari says stretching.

"I can believe it, this past year was hectic...hard not to forget anything." Sero says with Mineta agreeing.

"I'm looking forward to the next 2 years!" Iida says while walking next to Momo and Todoroki.

"We are too." Todoroki says smiling.

"You seem much happier Todoroki!" Hagakure says.

Todoroki looks at Momo.

"Yeah, I'm doing pretty good." He says looking back to the others.

"U.A couple number two?" Ochako butts in with a devilish grin.

Momo blushes but Todoroki smiles.

"Only time will tell." Todoroki says.

"Hey Uraraka where is Deku?" Bakugo asks from behind the rest.

"He said he was going in to discuss something with Aizawa." Ochako responds looking back at the blond.

Bakugo nods.

"Alright,why do you ask?" Ochako says smiling.

"Cant I just ask about the nerd?" Bakugo says rolling his eyes.

Ochako shrugs.

"I guess so." She says laughing.

They all arrive to class and see Izuku at the front desk with Aizawa.

"Well class I've got an announcement." Aizawa says making all of the kids look to him.

"You're goin on vacation."

I know this is shorter then usual but I don't got anything else to put in this chapter.