Chapter 59:The End

Izuku took off his mask and put it down on the dining room table.

"I'm home Ochako!" Izuku yelled out as he took off his shoes and walked to the living room.

"Welcome home Izuku." Ochako smiled at him as she layed on the couch, exhausted from a long night of hero patrols the night before.

"Man being a hero is hard." Izuku plopped himself next to Ochako and leaned his head on her shoulder.

"Sure is." Ochako yawns and leans her head on his.

"So we still on for tonight?" Izuku stretches while getting back up.

"Yeah I'm excited! Why won't you tell me where you're taking me though!" Ochako complains while Izuku smiles and laughs.

"Patience my love, you will find out later." Izuku smirks at her and she puffs her cheeks while looking away.

"Fine..." Ochako scoffs.

Izuku shakes his head and walks into their room, he shuts the door and digs through his pockets before pulling out a small case. He opens it and stares at the ring inside.

'Tonight's the night.' He thought to himself before shutting the case and putting it in between their mattress and the bed frame.

Izuku started to change out of his hero costume and Ochako walked into the room.

"Hey izuku, what time are we leaving?" She says while watching him change.

Izuku stares at her for a second before laughing.

"We can leave whenever you please." Izuku says as he pulls down his pants.

Ochako giggles.

"Remember when I first saw it!" Ochako bursts out laughing remembering her time back in U.A.

They graduated ten years ago and had been together for thirteen now. Izuku had been pressured to propose to her since they were nineteen especially since way back then when they were sixteen he had an impromptu proposal before he and her fought his father.

Now, the twenty-eight year old Izuku and twenty-seven year old Ochako lived together in a big house on the country side, izuku had learned to finance when he was seventeen because a lot of him money from saving the world was leaving his bank account fast and he didn't wanna be broke by twenty and that worked out because now he was still rich over ten years later.

"Yeah, it was really funny in retrospect." Izuku put on a pair of jeans and took his shirt off.

Ochako walked over to the bed and sat down with a smirk on her face.

"Wanna have a bit of fun before we go?" She offers while pulling the shoulders of her shirt down to her stomach.

It falls down to her sides and she puts one leg over the other, attempting to seduce Izuku.

Izuku pulls a new shirt on and laughs.

"Later, I promise." He smirks and Ochako sighs.

"Fine..." Ochako continues to take off her clothes as she wants to change as well.

"Any big villains on patrol?" Ochako asks as she puts on a pink sundress and a beige sun hat.

"Not today no, things have been pretty tame you know that." Izuku smiled and laughed as he put on a jacket.

"It's cold out isn't it." Ochako sighed and Izuku nodded.

She quickly took of the sundress.

"Why did I think it would be spring weather yet..." Ochako muttered scolding herself.