Chapter 50: The beginning of the end

Izuku pov

"Thanks for stitching me up." Nagant says from next to me.

"Same here I guess..." Dabi mutters making me laugh.

"No problem." I respond as we all look down to the Nomu filling the city.

In the distance I spot class 1-A and smile.

"I forgot you're part of that group of brats. You and some girl are way to good for that class." Nagant says aiming her sniper at them.

"Shoot and I kill you." I say seriously making her slowly unscope.

"I wasn't gonna, chill." She says rolling her eyes.

"The only reason we're on your side now is because you threatened to kill us if we didn't join you." Dabi says sighing.

I chuckle.

"Yeah, that's true." I respond as Nagant starts sniping Nomu in the brain.

My danger sense goes off and I tackle Nagant away as an explosion happens next to us, Dabi went away himself.

"DAMN DEKU!" A familiar voice says.

"Kacchan?" I say confused as I get back up.

"WHYD YOU JOIN THE VILLAINS!" Bakugo yells at me.

"I DIDNT KACCHAN I FORCED THEM TO HELP!" I yell back.

"Is that true?" I hear Ochako say as she's holding a blade to the back of my neck.

"Ochako I swear, what do you think would make me do that?" I say putting my hands up.

"Let him go." Nagant says aiming a sniper at Ochako's head.

"I find it ironic Ochako, you're holding a blade to my neck as if I don't have a regeneration quirk." I say smiling.

I hear her giggle a bit.

"That wasn't funny! Anyways, why did I see this bitch putting a shirt back on? Did you cheat on me?" Ochako says getting serious again.

"No I'm not stupid, why would I cheat on you?" I say looking at Bakugo and rolling my eyes.

"Also it's because while I was making them join me Dabi shot his flames toward me and burned her as well. Clothes don't do so well with fire on them Yknow?" I say looking back at her.

I feel the blade go away off of my neck and I turn around to see Nagant lower her sniper.

"Now that the interrogation is over can we go kill some Nomu?" Dabi says making us all look over at him.

"What? I'm not tryna die to this idiots hands." He says making a gesture toward me.

Ochako side eyes me but before she can say anything Bakugo yells at us.

"LETS KILL SOME NOMU!" He says smiling.

Dabi smirks at him and nods.

"Let's go boom boom boy." Dabi says as they both start to scale down the building.

Narrator

Izuku,ochako, Bakugo and the villains make there way through the city, they were taking out Nomu and slowly started to notice they weren't coming out.

"So I assume whoever is in charge sent them after me?" Izuku says to Dabi as they fight back to back.

"Yeah, I'm not sure how many are left though." Dabi responds ducking under a beam from Izuku.

"Why do they think some stupid Nomu are gonna kill me? I killed your old master is this guy any different?" Izuku says as he watches Ochako have a pink coat of energy surround her.

"Don't ask me man, boss probably has something up his sleeve." Dabi says laughing a bit.

"Like gigantomachia? I already knocked that thing out." Ochako says butting into the conversation.

Dabi freezes and looks over to her.

"So that was you? Damn..." Dabi says before starting to fight again.

Ochako chuckles.

"Deku isn't the only one who could Kill your master." She says dodging a fire quirk and slicing another Nomu's head off.

"What's your quirk anyways?" Nagant says jumping down next to Ochako while using air walk.

"Which one do you wanna know?" Ochako says smirking.

"It's Kanpeki, we both have the quirk and can access any quirk on earth when we reach full potential!" Izuku says butting in.

"How the fuck do you guys have the same quirk?!" Dabi says.

"Long story short, my quirk has a quirk to transfer quirks and copy them so I gave it to her." Izuku lies.

"Fucking nerd got a overpowered quirk." Bakugo says blowing through 5 Nomu.

Izuku smirks.

'Leave her.' A voice says in izuku's head as it starts to throb.

'Dad?' Izuku thinks to himself as he gets dizzy.

He creates a shield around all of them and collapses.

Izuku pov

"It's almost time Izuku." The voice in my head says.

"I won't let you take over..." I respond to the voice.

"It's inevitable, you'll be just like I am and someday, you'll pass on this title as well." The voice says with a small laugh.

"What if I refuse..." I say clenching my fist.

"All you love will perish, I'll have another child with another useless woman and history will repeat itself." The voice says laughing.

"I will come down to earth soon and bring you back here, make sure everything is in tiptop shape for me boy, or you'll regret it." The voice says before I wake up on the floor.

"GET UP DEKU!" I hear Bakugo yell.

"Are you okay Izuku?" Ochako says as the force field around us collapses.

My mind raced with thoughts of my father coming down to earth.

I stand up and grit my teeth.

'All I wanted was to be happy, to be a hero like all might but he ruined it.' I think as a tear flows down my face.

The green cloak of energy appears on me.

'He took away my mom, called her useless...' I think while closing my eyes.

I start to shake with anger and a huge bubble of energy covers the arena I'm in and kills all of the Nomu. I avoid civilians and the rest of the class.

'I won't become a god.' I think to myself.

I use search and see 2 figure's under the city, I punch down through the earth and right to where they are. It's stain and Kurogiri. Stain goes to stab me but I deflect the blade with my forearm and knock him out cold. I grab Kurogiri by his only visible body part and crush it. I smirk to myself and look to the sky.

'I'll kill one.'