Chapter 22: Wont let go

Izuku pov

"So I unlocked the full potential of all to one?" I ask confused as I'm talking to Nana.

"Not all of it, but you have most of the quirks, as time goes on you will probably receive more of them." She responds before Ochako's vestige starts to move.

"Ochako?" I say as she walks up to me.

"Hey..." she says smiling.

"Oh my god are you okay?" I say looking at her chest which doesn't have a wound.

"Nope, but I assume I'll get better. Maybe recovery girl with heal me." She says laughing.

I smile at her and turn to all might.

"You really did it." He says to me.

"Yeah...I knew I would..." I say smiling.

"But I couldn't have done it without her." I say looking to Ochako.

She blushes.

"Anyways you guys should get going, especially you Ochako, once you heal you have to train to Unlock every quirk in existence." Nana says laughing.

"I'm actually getting all to one?" She says surprised.

"Yup." Nana responds.

"Well then yeah let's go." I say as they all start to slowly disappear.

I wake up in a hospital bed and look around to see ochako smiling at me.

"Hey" She says to me as her smile widens.

I stand up from my bed and disconnect the wires and shit connected to me. I shouldn't have but I did anyways. I walk up to her and put my hand on hers.

"Hi." I say a little giddy.

I really did best all for one in a fight, but something still doesn't feel right...why was Shigaraki watching and not fighting.

"You think we are allowed go home?" Ochako asks me breaking me out of my daydream.

"Well, let's hope so because I'm out of here." I say stopping time and touching her shoulder.

"Come on." I say turning and walking away.

She follows me and we go to Gran Torino's house.

I start time again and walk in. Gran Torino is on his couch slumped and all might is on the other couch watching tv.

"Hey dad!" Ochako says running up to all might and hugging him.

"Ochako you're okay!" All might says hugging her back.

I look at Gran Torino and he smirks at me.

"Hey there hero." Torino says getting up and walking to me.

"Gran Torino, hey" I say scratching the back of my neck.

"Just as awkward as ever kid, good to see the real you again." He says patting me on the shoulder.

I smile and look at all might.

"Good job guys, I'm proud of the both of you." He says standing up.

"Thank you all might." I say shaking his hand.

Ochako pushes me onto the couch in a hug.

"We did it!" She says with an excited squeal.

I laugh to myself and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Good job Ochako." I say burying my face in her shoulder.

We stay there embracing until Gran Torino speaks up.