Chapter 37: Coma

Ochako pov

It's been 6 months since Izuku had his fight with Shigaraki. He's been in a coma since and there's no signs of him waking up. He has scars on his arms and one on his eye, regeneration didn't work because he's in a coma so the scars will most likely be permanent, luckily the eye scar looks pretty cool.

The city has mostly been rebuilt but classes at U.A have not been put back in session.

Over the news and internet everyone Izuku has been recognized as the most powerful human to ever exist. He's praised for saving the earth but some people don't know if they can trust him because he was willing to destroy a whole planet just for one person, they think earth might be next.

Surprisingly enough since Izuku has been out of commission and Shigaraki is dead villains have started to appear more and more. This has lead to class 1-A and I all patrolling like we are pros.

For some reason when Shigaraki was killed Aoyama became more loose. He wasn't as stuck up as before and he seemed to be genuinely happy.

The others have been more happy as well and we've all improved as hero's. Shinso is set to join class 1-A once classes are back in session which is cool. I'll finally have my rematch against him.

I've gained use of a lot of new quirks, I have all of the one for all quirks but the seconds because his isn't canon yet, I mean because he doesn't trust me yet. I have the boost quirk Izuku gave me access too, I have time stopping which I'm confused why Izuku didn't use it during his fight with Shigaraki. I have erasure and I have a quirk that lets me make force fields around me and anything I choose.

Bakugo and I have gotten a lot closer since Izuku's coma started and I've helped him try and become a little nicer, now that I'm the only one that can put him in his place without him making huge explosions I've been given the responsibility to reform him. It may or may not have taken a threat to get him to stop though. He also has larger explosions with almost no draw back and has a new style of fighting for long range.

Todoroki has perfected his skill with fire and ice and made it so he could make his body temperature the same using both of his powers.

Iida can use his recipro burst more often and is utilizing his arms more because or his control in speed.

Momo has trained in hand to hand combat and has learned to create tools to protect herself if needed.

Jiro's earphone jacks are now capable of making opponents deaf for a select amount of time and she can hear from longer distances.

Shouji has learned to use his extra limbs for mobility and as more of an advantage in fights against larger groups.

Sero made it so he can make almost an infinite amount of tape and uses it more during fights to make the opponents incapacitated.

Tokoyami has almost full control of dark shadow even in the darkness and he is more resistant to light more then ever.

Sato has made it so he can have less sugar but last longer in his strong mode, he also learned defensive tactics where he could refuel on sugar.

Koda has learned to fight on his own and call for animals without being right next to them.

Kirishima has a new unbreakable mode where not even my 100% punches puts a crack in him.

Kaminari can now exert 5,000,000 volts without going into his dumbass state which makes jiro very sad.

Ojiro uses his tail for more mobility and as an extra weapon during fights more then he used to.

Asui can now camouflage and has used her tongue to capture people easier and more efficiently.

Mina's acid is more sticky and she can now determine weather it will melt what it is stuck to.

Aoyama's laser control hasn't improved much and it still hurts his stomach, but he's become a fine fighter with the spirit of a hero.

Mineta dropped out, hooray no more pervert.

Currently I'm in the U.A dorms which were recently rebuilt using the help of Momo, poor girl was exhausted for a whole month.

Im in the hall looking out of the window, the sunset of summer is beautiful, but I can't get my mind off of Izuku. The one for all vestiges can't get a hold of him but can still feel his overwhelming power, according to them I'll also become a planetary being but, i don't really wanna test the theory.

I look over to see Katsuki walking toward me.

"Uraraka." He says acknowledging my presence.

"Yes Katsuki, how's it going?" I ask as I cross my arms.

"Fine, any updates on Deku?" He asks as he cracks his knuckles.

"No, he's breathing but not awake yet." I respond with a small sigh.

"Damn nerd, he's the greatest hero on earth he needs to wake up and address his fight with Shigaraki." Bakugo says shaking his head.

"I agree, although hopefully he doesn't get to much attention from girls, I don't wanna have to hurt people." I say.

Katsuki snorts.

"I don't think he'd go for any other girl, after all you were with him even before he admitted he had a quirk, or before he found out he was basically a comic book character." He says with a grin.

"You've got a point." I respond with a small chuckle.

"Anyways ready for dinner?" I ask him as I turn toward the stairs.

"Only if you train with me after." He says with a shit eating grin.

"Only if you finish before me!" I say before sprinting toward the stairs.

"OH NO YOU DONT!" He yells chasing me.

Izuku pov

'It's time to wake up, she needs you now.'

My eyes shoot open and I sit up.

I look around and see I'm in recovery girls office.

I look around for my phone and pick it up, I turn it on and look at the date.

"ITS MAY?!"

(Just for clarification don't expect kacchako because fuck that, just trying to set up a good guy bakugo.)