'If you leave me I'm better off dead'

"ANNA! Anna for fuck sake just wake up!!" I hear

"Please don't do this, don't fucking leave us!!! We're supposed to take care of you remember!! ANNA!!"

I open my eyes slightly and see a figure "Noel?" I say faintly

"I'm here Anna, I'm here and I'm not guna leave you! You're guna be okay alright. I'm not guna let anything happen to ya"

"Noel I'm sorry"

He shakes his head and wipes the tears forming in his eyes.

"Anna you're guna be fine just please try to stay awake for me"

Bonehead walks over to Noel "The ambulance will be here soon, they asked us to try take her outside so they can get her on the bed"

"Alright" Noel says he puts his hands behind my back and starts to pick me up. I'm completely weak so as I'm picked up my head falls back so he supports it. I wrap my arms around his neck.

We walk through the crowds of people, and I notice Meg, Patsy the band, Maggie as we go towards the door

"ANNA?! ANNA WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HER?" Someone's voice bellows out

He walks over quickly as Noel lays me down on the couch

"ANNA?"

"Liam?" I say softly not having the energy to talk any louder.

"I'm here baby, I'll never leave your side"

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry about everything I never meant to hurt you all those times. I'm just sorry" blood starts to drip out of my nose

Liam quickly wipes it and he pushes the strand of hair in my face kissing my cheek. I lean up slightly to cough and I see blood on my hands

"Anna stop this please!" He gets up in a panic "Noel tell her to stop man"

"It's okay Liam, she's strong she'll get through this brother"

Liam cries into Noel's shoulder anticipating the worst. He comes back down and rubs my cheek

"Liam if I don't make it"

Liam sobs louder now

"Liam, if I die... please just tell my family that I love them, and this has nothing to do with them... and that I didn't feel any pain"

"Anna I can't live without ya, please don't leave me! If you leave me, I'm better off dead"

He sobs and puts his head on my stomach. Noel just watches us in shock with tears in his eyes. I put my hands on Liam's head a rub through his hair

"AMBULANCE, WHERE IS SHE?"

"Over here!" Noel exclaims

I see a man walk over to me and him and another man pick me up to get me on a stretcher. Liam gets up and holds my hand as they roll me out

***

I see flashing light, hear machines, I can hear the sound of my heart on the monitor and nurses shouting. I hear Liam cursing at doctors to 'make sure she doesn't die' I feel as though I'm floating, watching the drama peacefully from above and suddenly I begin going down a trail of flashbacks from the moments I landed in Manchester.

I see Liam, his piercing blue eyes and devilish grin staring back at me "I didn't ask for your life story... you've got pretty sexy legs, was just wondering what time they open" Suddenly I'm in bed with him and speaking to him "No Liam, you're the person I've been waiting for. I want to do it I really do" He's taking my dress off "my god Anna you are so beautiful"