"Do you have any respect for her?

ABUSE WARNING

*** 

GROUP REUNION AT THE BAR

ANNA OUTFIT INSPO

Sam and Anna arrive holing hands and see everyone at the table

Sam and Anna arrive holing hands and see everyone at the table. We walk over doing our greetings. Noel gets up and gives me a massive hug and then Liam gets up. He pauses and looks at me for a second.

"Anna you look stunning" loud enough for everyone to see

He hugs me and picks me up, I laugh and scream

"Liam put me down!!" he does

I look over to Sam and he looks angry. I go over and sit beside him

"It's okay Sam" then I give him a quick kiss "Okay what are we drinking"

"GIN AND TONIC!!" Bonehead screams

Lucy and Bonehead go to get the drinks and I say hi to Jake, James, Guigs and Bonehead. 

Guigs is very drunk and says "Tell ya what Anna, I was really hoping when you and Liam broke up that we'd get together at some point" slurring his words

"Oh wow, Guigs you've been here a while huh?" I say laughing

"What do you say Sam, fancy sharing her with me. You can have one of the groupies??"

"Nah mate" Sam says "She's mine, no one else can have her, that goes for everyone at the table"

He looks at Liam and Liam just smirks smugly. I'm so worried he might let out that we kissed so I change the subject. We talk about the Oasis Tour and the funny nights from my work. Sam leaves to go the bathroom 

"Okay now he's gone I need to comment on that outfit Anna" Liam says drunkenly

"Liam stop"

"No, I mean you really got me there, this is you officially getting me back. Like fuck Anna you might be the sexiest girl alive. I mean a lot of girls were throwing themselves on me during the tour and none of them even come close to the way you made me feel"

"Liam you're drunk and you need to stop talking like that when Sam comes back!"

Sam comes back and I'm internally panicking. This was a bad idea someone's guna get in a fight I just know it. 

 We play truth or dare and I choose truth. 

"Okay Anna" Bonehead says "who apart from Sam or Liam would you most want a threesome with"

I laugh and Sam just glares at me angrily. I haven't even answered yet. 

"Oh Bonehead, I mean you haven't left many people to choose from" I giggle "Do you just want me to say you and someone to give you something to think about??"