"I've missed you"

Liam starts talking to me again and is finally starting to get over Noel and I, but I'm not sure I am. That night on the sunbed was so magical and it always seems like Noel is the one to pick up the pieces and Liam is never there. We're flying to Sweden today so we all get on the bus that will take us to the airport. I go over to Liam and he pulls me on his knee and kisses me intensely. 

"Well hello to you too" I say

"I've missed doing that"

"I've missed you"

We kiss again and it's electric, it feels like the first time we kissed. We part and talk to the rest of the group and Noel is glaring at me. He scoffs and walks down to the front. 

"Liam I'll be right back okay" he nods and I kiss him before walking towards Noel

I walk down to where he's sitting and sit beside him

"Hey you okay there?"

"So you and Liam are happy again then?"

"I duno yeah I suppose"

"So he's not jealous anymore?"

"I guess not Noel, okay I'll admit the other night in Spain was amazing. But things are working out again with Liam. And I don't want to mess it up"

"So that's it then, if you're having trouble with Liam you come to me and then when it's fine you toss me to the side"

"Noel that's not it, it's complicated. What am I supposed to do?"

Noel puts his hand on my knee and starts rubbing up my thigh.

"Noel"

"Anna I know you don't want me to stop, I can't resist ya"

He reaches the top of my thigh and moves to the inside of my leg. I'm wearing a dress and he's reached my underwear moving his fingers around it making my breath quicken. I'm looking into his eyes biting my lip and he looks right back at me. 

"Anna get back here we need you to settle something!!" Liam says

Noel slowly pulls his hand back to himself. He pushes a strand of my hair from my face and kisses me on the lips for a few seconds. 

"Go on then"

I pause looking at him, I wanted him right there and then. I walk back up to Liam and he pulls me onto his lap. 

"Right who was better The Stones or The Beatles" I roll my eyes laughing and they start to argue. 

***

We're on the flight and we have a couple hours to go. I'm really horny after Noel and I's encounter on the bus. Liam and I haven't had sex in ages and I grab his thigh beside me stroking up towards his crotch. He turns to me

"Missing me?" he says

"Big time Liam, meet me in the bathroom in two minutes"

"Oh you are feeling frisky today Anna" 

I wink at him and walk to the bathroom. Two minutes later I hear a knock on the door. I open and look around before pulling him in by the shirt. I take his top off and kiss his neck and his chest. I go down to his trousers and take them down. He pulls me back up and lifts my dress over my head. He unhooks my bra and kisses my neck and breasts. I moan in delight. He picks me up and puts me on the space beside the sink. He pulls my underwear down and goes down on me. I arch my back as he continues. 

"Oh fuck Liam"

He smirks and takes his boxers down. He lifts me up and moves me on top of his cock. He thrusts in me quickly and I feel my orgasm coming quickly. I feel his release in me and I come to my climax soon after. We pant in each others arms. I leave first and Liam comes out two minutes after. We giggle as he sits down and we kiss once again. We're coming close to landing and the air hostess makes an announcement