"Are you ready?"

*warning smut ;)*

Liam and I walked towards my house. Both intoxicated we stumbled a bit and Liam had his arm around me helping me down the road. We went down an alley and Liam turned me around and kissed me as passionately as before. It was electric. He pushed me up against the brick wall and slid his hands up my thighs and grabbed my ass as our tongues intertwined with each other in perfect unison. I was melting at his touch and as he rubbed his fingers around my thighs I let out a moan. His touch felt so good. We separated and I looked into his eyes in awe as he looked right back and had his devilish grin on him once again. He seemed pleased with himself.

***
We walked further and came to the steps of my house where we had been interrupted the first night. I told him to be quiet and I was petrified of being found out by mum or dad. They would kill Liam for the way he's been touching me tonight.

"So, is this goodnight then?" Liam asked

"Well you can come in for a bit, I mean if you want to but you have to be quiet"

"Yeah, yeah I'd like that"

I took his hand and led him inside, we tip toed around the house and I pulled him upstairs towards my room and closed the door. We were in the clear for now. He grabbed my face and kissed me roughly and I stumbled back but he caught me before I could fall. I moved my hands through his hair and he started to kiss my neck leaving love bites. I gasped as he bit hard on my neck but then he went back to kissing. He reached my sweet spot on the side of my neck and I let out a moan of pure pleasure. He lightly pushed me towards the bed and I fell onto it, he crawled towards me and kissed me more. I pushed him back briefly sitting up and he looked at me with caution

"Sorry I just" Liam said as I interrupted

"No, don't be sorry. I led you up here and I want to... but I just"

"Anna what's wrong babe"

"Well I want to it's just, i haven't I mean I've never been completely..."

"Anna, are you a virgin?"

"Em yeah, I've just been waiting for the right person"

"You know we don't have to, I'll understand if you want to take it slow darling. There's no rush I know this is a big moment"

I kissed him roughly and spoke " No Liam, you're the person I've been waiting for. I want to do it I really do"

He kissed me back and took it slow with me knowing I was new to this. I slowly took his shirt off and threw it to the ground. My heart was racing, I was nervous but I knew this exactly what I wanted. He proceeded to take my dress off and I was left in my underwear. He paused and I blushed with embarrassment and my insecurities took over

"My god Anna, you are so beautiful"

This gave me some relief of my worries and he made me feel more beautiful than I thought I was. He kissed me again and moved down to my chest and kissed my stomach and went lower closer to my underwear lining. I shivered with his every touch and he was sending me butterflies over and over. He came back up to face me and felt with my bra strap unhooking it and slowly releasing the bra and throwing it to the floor.

"Wow" he uttered

He kissed my chest and took my nipple between his lips. My head fell back slightly and I moaned again. He pushed me further up the bed and went down to my underwear. He kissed me on the lips as his fingers went underneath the lining of them. He moved them slowly there for a few seconds before travelling down to my clit. He started circular motions at the top and it felt so amazing. He started to go faster and my heart raced faster with every touch.

"Are you ready, this might hurt a little bit but it'll feel better after"

"Yeah sure, completely naive and unsure to what he would do next but letting him have complete control"

He slowly slid one finger in me and I arched my back in pain but also pleasure, I was wet already from his touch and this made it easier to enter. He slowly slid another finger in and started to thrust his hand up and down making me wetter. I moaned and he put his other hand around my mouth weary of my parents in the next room. He then bent down and kissed my inner thighs and went to my already throbbing clit. He slid his tongue around my clit, in circular motions as he continued to thrust his fingers in me. I had never felt such pleasure in my life and I was biting my lip to stop myself from screaming his name.

"Liam" I said quietly "ohhh that feels so good"

He came up to me his face an inch from mine as he crashed our lips together. He thrust against me lightly and I could feel his hard cock beneath his trousers. This must be what heaven is like. This is the most amazing moment of my life. I turned him around and knelt down taking his trousers and his boxers down and throwing them to the other side of the room. I held him in my hand and put my mouth around him. I let him completely envelop my mouth and I started to move as I earned a moan of pleasure from Liam. After a few minutes I took it out sensing that he was close. He grabbed me and led me onto my back he crawled towards me.

"Are you ready"

I stared into his eyes knowing that this was it, this is who I was giving myself to for the first time and I couldn't be happier it was him

"Anna?"

"Yes Liam, I'm ready... do it"

Just as I said it he thrust himself slowly into me. I let out a gasp. It was painful but the pleasure soon took over and I wasn't in any pain. He started to thrust over and over and I was arching my back in pleasure. I put my hands around his neck and grabbed his hair a little. He kissed my neck and my nipple again and I was so close already.

"Oh fuck Anna, you're so tight"

"Oh Liam, don't stop... please"

"Anna I'm... so close"

"Me too Liam, keep going, faster"

He obeyed and began thrusting deeper and faster to my satisfaction. I felt a rush of ecstasy as my toes curled and it moved through my body as my legs started to shake lightly. I felt his hot release fill me as we both reached our climax together. We both moaned together but tried to contain our pleasure as not to be found out by my parents. Liam looked at me and kissed me once more before pulling out and lying beside me both of us panting.

"Wow" I uttered

"That was incredible, Anna. Are you okay?"

"Liam I'm more than okay, that was so amazing ."

I turned over and lay on his chest I could hear his heart that was still beating fast. He moved my hair and kissed me and we both closed our eyes. A smile appeared on my face as I rested on him, I felt so satisfied and so comfortable in his arms. I knew I was falling for him I just hoped he felt the same...

*AUTHORS NOTE*

So that was a lot! I'm a little stomped as where to go next I have a few ideas but would love some help if anyone can think of anything! Much love hope you guys are enjoying

Xoxox