"I can't believe you just did that!"

It's Thursday morning and I'm so bored doodling on my sheet during English. It's by far my least favourite class. I like yes or no answers subjectivity in an exam makes no sense to me. I'm daydreaming thinking about Liam touching me and kissing me and I'm lost in my perfect memories of him whilst staring him. 

"Anna, Anna??" 

I suddenly realise that I was asked a question by the teacher but I have absolutely no idea what it was. I'm so embarrassed and I can here snickering behind me. The teacher is looking at me angrily and I'm lost for words. I look at him with fear and confusion. Suddenly I hear a crash to the side and Liam has 'fallen' (flung himself off the chair voluntarily). I gasp and look over, and Liam speaks up.

"Sorry sir, I think I fainted and fell over, I'm feeling a bit dizzy"

The class laugh and I can't contain my giggling. He saved me, in my eyes right now there's no one else in the world but Liam and I. This gorgeous boy is perfect. 

The teacher clears his throat "Okay Liam no problem, why don't you take a trip to the nurse's office. Do you think you can  make it all the way there before fainting"

"Actually sir, Anna usually helps me out when these fainting fits happen, it would be helpful for her to walk me there" Liam replied trying to contain his laughter

"Fine Anna you may be excused but come straight back madam" the teacher told me

I got up in complete shock and trying so hard to contain my laughter but the more I look at Liam's expression the more I'm about to crack. We rush out of class and have a fit of laughter.

"I can't believe you just did that!"

"Well my girl was in trouble so I stepped up, plus it was clear you were too busy staring at your incredibly gorgeous boyfriend to answer any silly questions"

"Boyfriend?" I looked at him with a pleased face

"Well dya wana be my bird, I've wanted to ask you for a bit now"

"Of course I do Liam"

I push him against the wall in the empty school hall and kiss him roughly biting his lip. I smile at him and he grabs my waist. We hear a noise and decide we should get going but where, where we really going to the nurses office? I think not. 

"Come out here babe"  we left via one of the side fire exits

"Where are we going" I asked

"Just round this corner, there's no cameras"

"Of course, you know where the cameras are"

He took out a cigarette and a lighter from his trousers 

"Do you want a couple drags?"

"You know I don't smoke, it would just hurt my throat"

"Anna this isn't a cigarette its pot"

"Omg Liam, you would be in so much trouble if they found you!"

"Dont be a prude, come on have a few drags"

I felt about Liam's influence on me: sex, cutting class, alcohol and now drugs. I should've been concerned but I'm sixteen and my gorgeous boyfriend has offered me some weed I'm not really guna say no am I?

"Okay fine but quick, we need to get back to class soon or Mr Smith will definitely get suspicious"

We took turns inhaling the smoke and I tried my hardest not to cough, I didn't want to draw any attention to us. We both have some gum to avoid smelling like hash but it was no use. We walk back through the way we came out and go towards our class. We're both laughing hysterically about nothing in particular. We crash into the classroom completely interrupting the silence that was there before we arrived. They were quietly studying one of the chapters of fuck knows which book. We stumble back and everyone looks up at us. They are staring some with gaping mouths and others with wide eyes, knowing full well what we had just done. I try to sit down normally but I'm sure I haven't.