"Remember which Gallagher brother you're with"

The next section of the music video is about to be filmed. It's with the rest of the band and me and the other models. We're supposed to look drunk and high and "ready for a good time" in the director's words. I've been assigned to focus on Noel and I'm cringing at how they're telling me to act around him. Katie's been assigned to Liam and I'm cringing even more at what she's supposed to do around him. 

"Okay quiet people, now you're drunk, high and sexy girls! The band are guna be pretty nonchalant yeno cool rockers who don't care how many models are around them. So girls do your thing and the band just sit and look cool"

"Easy mate, I'm fucking cool as anything" Liam says making me giggle

"Perfect" The director says

The music starts and I dance near Noel but not too near.

"Okay cut, Anna are you uncomfortable?"

"Oh emm no"

"Let her come over here, she'll be all over me" Liam says

I give the director a pleading look, agreeing with Liam

"No! You've all been assigned your band members. This is a professional job Anna and you need to do it" the director replies

"Okay okay I got it, don't worry" this is it, I hope my slight feelings for Noel don't get in the way. 

"Here Katie and Liam, why don't you show them what we're looking for" the director says

The music starts and she's basically giving him a lap dance, she dances really slutty beside him and it makes my stomach curl. She sits on top of him facing him and kissing his neck

The music stops and I speak up, "Does it have to be that sexual, I mean she's basically straddling him and I really don't think she needs  to kiss him does she?"

"Jealous?" Katie says with a sly look 

"Okay okay" the director says "Anna you have been really great but I am directing this video and this is what you have to do. You can either do it or quit? What's it guna be"

"No no I can do it, I'll be fine" I look at Noel and he's in his own world

NOEL'S POV

Anna has to dance with me and it's making me really nervous, I don't want to show her my feelings for her, especially not with Liam right there. She walks over smiling nervously, I know she's uncomfortable so I try to help her

I whisper in my ear "don't worry darling, just do what makes you feel comfortable"

She whispers back "Noelie, I need to do it right or I'll be fired. Let's hope Liam doesn't kill me and you for what I'm about to do" and with that she rolls her eyes.

Honestly I'm kinda excited for this. The music starts again and she starts dancing in front of me, she bends down holding on to my legs and pushing her hands up dangerously near my crotch. It gives me tingles. She looks at me seductively with her back turned to the camera so is that look just for me? She turns around and I check her ass out, only time I will get away with it. She then sits on my lap and starts moving a bit. I move my hands around and put my hands on her thighs. She gasps a little and then giggles and continues. She leans back onto my chest and I can smell her scent it's so amazing. As she's leaning back I have a pretty good view down her top and see her lacy bra once again. I try to look away not wanting to disrespect her but I don't have much else to look at tbh. She moves one hand to my leg and rubs it a little as she's still leaning back on my chest. She then brings her hand to the back of my head pushing her hands through my hair softly tugging a little. I see her bite her lip as she looks back for a second and then starts subtly dancing on my lap. She's rubbing up on my crotch and it feels fucking good. I feel excited and I notice I'm getting too excited, I try to think of other things closing my eyes. Her scent comes back to me and she rubs her hand closer and closer and I feel myself getting harder and she pushes her hand through my hair. Fuck I hope she doesn't notice. She looks around and she's blushing more and more as she takes her hand out of my hair abruptly and sits up a little. She goes to stand up and I'm aware cameras are on me I'd be fucking embarrassed if anyone saw.