"You never treated her right"

WHAT?!!!!! YOU BETTER BE FUCKING LYING ANNA I BETTER NOT BE HEARING THIS!!!"

I stay silent and I've never seen Liam this angry before. He glares at Noel and walks over to him. I stand in front of Noel

"Liam no stop!!!!"

"Get out of the way you stupid slut"

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!" I say

He grabs my arm and pushes me against the wall and I wince at the pain. He punches the wall beside my head and screams.

"How could you fucking do this to me Anna?!"

"Liam calm down, you're scaring me"

"Good I'm fucking glad Anna, how could you Anna. After what we had together. We were in love we still fucking are. I love you Anna and I know you still love me!!"

 There's tears in my eyes now "Liam I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry"

"ARE YA?!!!!!"

"YES I'M FUCKING SORRY OKAY"

I push him off me and run to the bathroom. There's floods of tears streaming down my face. I'm in the stall and I hear thumping at the door. It's Liam he stands there looking at me up and down and there's so many emotions in his expression. Desire, hate, hurt, lust. It's all mixed up with alcohol and substances. He pushes me in and locks the door. He throws me on the floor. and climbs on top of me. I'm on my back and we kiss passionately, he kisses my neck and leaves me love bites. He pulls my dress up and thrusts his fingers in me without warning. It hurts and I wince and moan in pain. He smiles down at me and it reminds me of how Sam would love seeing me in pain. Tears fall down my face and he strokes it away.

"Liam stop, I don't want to do this"

"What you don't want me anymore Anna, you want Noel instead. HUH?!!!" He screams in my face

The tears fall down faster "No Liam, I still love you but I don't want to do it like this."

I push him off me and go to walk off, he grabs me and turns me around.

"Anna I can't lose you to him do you understand me? I can't fucking let you be with him ever. It'll fucking rip me apart."

I just stare at him and walk out towards the table. Noel sees me

"Anna are you alright?"

"Not really Noel, no" I reply

Liam follows close behind "Right you two, never again dya hear me. You've had your fucking fun but it can never happen again!"

"Liam it wasn't just fun, I love her" Noel says

"What did you say?!" Liam says with a crack in his voice

"I love her Liam and I deserve her more then you do. You never treated her right either"

"Take that back Noel, take it fucking back"

"No Liam it's the fucking truth"

I grab Liam's arm and he grabs both my arms tightly "Do you love him Anna?!! Do you fucking love him?!!" he screams in my face

"LIAM STOP!"

"ANSWER ME ANNA. FUCK SAKE DO YOU LOVE HIM? DO YOU LOVE MY FUCKING BROTHER?!"

"LIAM PLEASE!!" I say with tears down my face.

"I can't fucking believe this." he says coldly. He pushes me aside into the table and I wince again in the pain.

Noel grabs me and helps me back up "See what I mean, I would never fucking hurt her like that!!"