Supernova Heights

I open the door and it's Rich with my stuff from last night.

"Omg Richard, thank you so much"

"No problem Anna, so... did you spend the night here then?"

"Oh uh yeah..." I say blushing 

"Don't worry, your secret's safe with me"

"Thanks" I say with a grateful smile

"You better hope it stays secret though, especially from Liam"

"What?" I say pretending not to know what he meant

"Well I saw how he looked at you, how he talked to you, he's very obviously not over you yet"

"Oh well, we do have a lot of history together, it's very complicated"

"I can imagine, well just be careful. Don't want to see you getting hurt" he says winking

I giggle a little and he lets himself out with a wave and a smile. 

I go back to Noel's room where he has drifted back to sleep. I smile and just watch him and take my dressing gown off becoming fully naked again. He's on his back and I get back into bed resting on his chest. Time passes and I feel someone stroking my hair and then a kiss on my forehead. I smile and turn a little

"Morning beautiful"

"Morning" I say lifting my head a little to kiss his lips. I stand up and go to reach for my dressing gown but Noel stands up and he's only in his boxers. He grabs the dressing gown first.

"Noel what are you doing?" I say laughing a little

"This is mine Anna" he says

"Noel I don't have anything else!"

"Well that's a shame, you'll just have to stay like that"

"Noel come here!" I say, running after him I reach him and he lifts the dressing gown above his head and I get on my tippy toes to try and grab it. He drops it behind him and smirks. He moves out of the way so I can grab it but he grabs me from behind and picks me up by the waist and spins me around. I laugh out loud as he does this. He finally lets me down slowly and I turn to face him. 

"You know on second thoughts, it is yours so maybe I'll just stay like this... for you" I say biting my lip after watching him there in his boxers. 

"Fucking hell" he says walking back towards me and cupping my cheeks kissing me intensely moving his tongue inside my mouth. It feels so good and I wrap my arms around his neck. He moves his hands down to my neck, down my shoulders giving me tingles. He then lets his hands fall to my waist and moves them behind to grab my ass. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist as we keep kissing. I hear his phone go off and I sigh. He parts and sighs as well.

"Just ignore it, how often do we get time just the two of us?" I say

"You're right" he says and moves towards the bed letting me down. He crawls on top of me and kisses my neck leaving love bites. 

A few minutes later the phone goes off again, I sigh once again 

"Who would be calling at this time?" I say

"I don't know, let me just answer and I'll come right back" 

I nod and he goes to answer the phone

"This better be fucking good" he says

"Aw shit, yeah yeah.... okay fine. I'll be there soon, yes I get it alright!" he says slamming down the phone