"I've hurt myself too"

AUTHOR'S NOTE ***

Hello!! Would just like to comment on the picture of Noel above. I think he looked so good here in the airport. It was when he left the tour because they were all fighting too much. I know it's shit circumstances but he just looks so hot I think. Anyway rant over, peace and love xo

***

One morning I wake up and my phone is ringing but I don't recognise the number. I answer.

"Hello is this Anna Gallagher?"

"Oh um no but I guess yeah, I mean I'm not married..."

"Oh my mistake but this is Anna?"

"Yes hi, can I ask who is calling?"

"Oh this is The Verve's management and we would like to offer you the job to perform in their upcoming music video"

"Oh my god I love The Verve! That's amazing. Yes I would absolutely love to do it"

"Great! We'll call you about the details in the coming weeks"

"Thank you so much! Goodbye"

"Bye"

Finally something in my life is starting to go right! I tell my parents and they're so happy for me. I go to work and see a magazine with Liam on the cover. 

"Trouble in paradise?" The title says so I go to the page the article is on 

"It looks like things are done for Liam and his dancing fiancé. We have seen some rocky moments in their relationship but it seems like it's all done now. Who will Liam's next girl be? We have some people in mind..." 

I sigh and a few tears come to my eyes. Steve my manager comes over and puts his hand on my shoulder

"Sorry love"

"How do they even know?!"

"Things come out I'm afraid but at least you can get over him for real now"

"Yeah I suppose"

I go over what Steve said in my head as I'm cleaning tables. He was right but did I really want to move on. I miss him so much it hurts. I felt relief when we first broke up but now it's like there's an empty void where my heart used to be and only he will make it whole again... I keep myself together until the end of my shift and walk home. I get in my house and bring my phone out looking at the contacts I could send a message to. I decide.

"Hey can we talk for a bit?"

"Yeah of course"

"Great you still in Manchester?"

"Yeah meet me at the park in ten"

"Okay"

I hoped Liam wouldn't find out but I really wanted someone to talk to and Noel was always a no nonsense kind of person. I see him on the swing and smile walking over to him and sitting to the next swing.

"Hi Anna banana"

I giggle "Well hello Noelie"

"So what's up"

"Noel I don't know what to do. It felt like a relief when I broke it off with Liam. I cheated on him so much and what's worse with his brother, his band mate someone he should rely on. I just feel like I've changed so much yeno. All the drink, the drugs and I wish I could just go back to school, with Liam and you as my best friends.. and Lucy of course." Tears start to form in my eyes once again "I never would've hurt him back then and now it feels like I've shattered his heart to pieces but I've hurt myself too you know?..."

"Shhh Anna I know, I know" he grabs me and takes me on his lap affectionately not sexually in anyway

I sob in his chest and he rubs my back, holding me tight

"And then there's you, I miss you so much too! It hurts being away from you"

"I know Anna I miss you so much but maybe distance will help us. I mean even though I didn't stop it from happening I did feel bad for our kid when we were together. He really does love you and he's been a mess without you... Anyway let's not talk about that, what's done is done"

"Yeah you're right, we can't turn back time"

"So how have you been other than that, how's work?"

"Yeah really good, except for the odd creep I love working there"

"Anna if anyone crosses the line call me or better yet call Liam and he'll fuck them up"

I giggle "Oh I know don't worry, it's good to know I have two bodyguards when I need them"

"You really do though Anna" he says in a more serious turn "Don't ever feel like you can't call us, I don't care how long it's been since we've seen ya. We're always there for ya"

"Thank you Noel. Oh I got a call from The Verve's management and they've asked me to perform in their next music video!!"

"Anna that's fucking amazing!! You are a star!!" he says hugging me "you are so beautiful I hate to think that someone could..."

He pushes a strand from my face and has slight tears in his eyes. I stroke his cheek

"Noel I'm okay, I'm safe. Steve makes sure of it okay?"

"Okay Anna, I'm sorry I just get so worried about you"

"I know Noel, you're too good to me, I don't deserve it"

"Enough, Anna you deserve the world! So what you fucking cheated everyone has and at least you feel bad about it! You're kind and beautiful and you deserve everything"

"Aw Noel, you're so great" I say grabbing his neck and hugging him

He squeezes me bringing me further up his leg and rubbing my back. I part and go to get up but he keeps me where I am. 

"Noel?"

"Please Anna, don't leave yet"

"Okay"

I still have my hands around his neck and he starts to lean in. Our lips meet and he slips his tongue in my mouth. He tastes of cigarettes and I've missed his touch so much. I let my hands feel through his thick hair and he moans as I tug a little. He moves his hands down and grabs my ass and I move my legs so I'm straddling his lap facing him. We have our feet on the ground to keep balance on the swing. We continue kissing and it's clear neither of us want to stop. We finally part but only to catch our breath. We both pant quite quickly as we look in each others eyes. 

"Noel we can't"

"Why not, you're not with Liam. And... and I love you"

"I know Noel but it wouldn't be fair on him"

"I know..."

"Thank you for the chat, I really needed it."

I get up from his lap and he pulls me back by the wrist and I hug him still standing. He wraps his arms around my waist and leans into my stomach. I put my hands through his hair and kiss him on the top of it. He lets go 

"Bye Noelie"

"Goodbye Anna"

Our goodbye's felt so finale and it scared me a little as I walked back to my house. I opened the door and saw my family watching the tv in shock. They turned quickly when I walked in

"What's wrong?" I say looking strangely at them

I turn to the tv and stand in shock of what I'm seeing. My hands go to my mouth, "Oh shit!"

"An explicit video has come out of Liam and his girlfriend having relations with Liam's brother and band mate Noel..."