Chapter 52: To Save A Life

The beginning of this chapter has a *Sexy Time* Scene, skip to the 4th paragraph if you are under 18 or uncomfortable with this sort of thing, it will be marked with *♥♥♥* thank you. 

Loki immediately jumped you and you squealed as you started giggling like crazy, as the God of Mischief started getting handsy, kissing your cute face all over as he practically ripped off your clothes. The second you're down to your undergarments though, you flipped him, pulling away before undressing him as quickly as possible, but your hands were shaking and you were already lighting up from excitement so it took you a second. You began to go crazy, trailing kisses down Loki's muscular torso as you migrated further south and off the bed, soon reaching his hips where you stopped, staring down at his underwear, hesitating as you never actually got this far before. You peered up at him, looking a little confused but you weren't, not really, at least you couldn't decide what you were going to do, were you going to try and suck it or hop on top and put it inside of you. "Um... baby, what do you want me to do?" you asked a little embarrassed, as you were on your knees currently, looking up at him, fidgeting with your hands, doing your best to sit still but it was hard because of how excited you were. Loki took your hand and pulled you up towards him, flipping you around and now you were underneath him on the bed again, with the God of Mischief wasting no time whispering for you to relax and enjoy your birthday present. 

Loki snaked one of his hands down between your legs, into your underwear, practically working magic with his fingers as it never felt like this when you played solo, this was so much more intense and seeing as you were already so turned on, it didn't take long. You gripped the sheets tightly, ripping through them as your claws shot out and you ended up biting Loki's lip as you came, immediately apologizing once you tasted his blood. You instantly brought your hand up and placed your fingers upon his lips, quickly healing him with the little bit of light you summoned, nearly in tears as you continued to apologize. Loki hushed you softly, wiping away your tears before locking lips with you again, removing your bra before making his way down your body, leaving not a single spot on your face, neck, or torso without placing a kiss upon it. Loki then went lower, pulling your panties to the side and you had to cover your mouth as you felt his tongue on and soon in you, making quite the mess as he quickly made you climax again. Your legs were already shaking and you had a hard time not smiling as he made his way back up to you, where you grabbed his face, whispering "I love you" before yanking him to kiss you so more.  

You could feel something pressing up against you after Loki pulled down your underwear and the second he was inside you that same annoying sound could be heard, seriously, why did the Avengers have to be such cock blocks? Of course, Loki muted it, tossing the membership card away as he continued, not letting anything stop the two of you from having fun, he was certain they were just calling for an update and that could wait. You tried to pull away, just enough to speak, to tell him he could call them back as you were worried it was an emergency but Loki stopped you, saying they could wait until he was done making love with you. At that moment the God of Mischief sped up, thrusting harder, going deeper and you end up gripping him so tight, your claws digging into his back as your whole body began to tighten up, soon climaxing for a third time. Loki came just after you did, filling you up and you both were breathing heavy but as reality set back in, several problems came to your mind. "Wait... we didn't use a condom" you began to panic, "what if I get pregnant?" you blurted out, next muttering about how you were certain that Plan B wouldn't do anything seeing as no over-the-counter medication ever worked for you.  

♥♥♥

Your panicking continued to get worse when you noticed Loki's back and it made you actually start crying again, you were so close to another freakout, but the God of Mischief calmed you down. He took your hands and asked you to just use your healing ability, it wasn't a big deal telling you next that it barely hurt but you were certain he was lying. You healed him up as you continued to take deep breaths, trying to stop the flow of tears with little success but when the God of Mischief held you tight in his arms, it got better. Loki simply asked if you enjoyed yourself or not and you tensed up, nodding your head slightly before stopping, soon whispering, "yes, but I hurt you, I didn't mean to, I'm so sorry baby". "It's alright Love, it was our first, now we know better for next time to be careful of your lovely claws," Loki said, picking you up and carrying you into your bathroom to wash up. Although having sex was one thing, showering with Loki was something else, you weren't sure about it, but you didn't end up saying anything, just going along with it.