The Snap.

"No way! Look at these things, they're huge!"

C.C. grabbed one of the alien weapons, Tony's eyes widened. 

"Copy, eyes up here— Leave the weapons where you found them, you don't need them."

"You don't know that!"

"Drop the weapon. That's an order."

C.C. put the weapon back on the ground, when she did, the floor shook.

"I didn't do anything," She was quick to say.

"No, it's not you. It's this thing," Strange approached the wide glass.

"What's going on?" Peter asked.

"I think we're here..."

"I don't think this rig has a self-park function," Tony walked back to the controls and pointed at Peter. "Get your hand inside the steering gimbal— close those around it. You understand?"

"Yeah, I got it—"

"This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta move at the same time— Cat stand between us and hold onto our shoulders. Tightly. You're gonna help us move in sync, alright?"

"Yeah, okay."

"Okay, okay— Ready, Cat?"

"Waiting for instructions," she said.

They started to dive towards the surface of the planet, Peter got antsy.

"We might wanna turn?" His eyes widened. "Turn— Turn!"

C.C. moved them to the side quickly. It still wasn't enough, the ship was going down fast and she couldn't see any safe place to land, she concluded that it was best to just land as soon as possible.

"Hang tight!"

The impulse threw them to the floor, Strange had made some kind of magical shield around them so at least nothing had fallen on top of them.

"You all right?" Strange asked.

"That was close," Stark grunted. "I owe you one."

"Okay, I'm sorry, you owe him?" C.C. struggled to stand. "You keep saying 'I saved your life!' 'I owe you one!' like Peter and I have been standing around doing nothing. That's adultcentrism and the main reason why you need therapy, Tony. It'd be great if you didn't discredit us."

"Five minutes ago you were ready to shoot an alien weapon without any previous training," Tony said sharply. 

"It was your idea to hijack the ship without having a clue of how to fly it!"

"Don't raise your voice at me, young lady!"

"Guys," Peter was upsidedown hanging from a web, "let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something and I eat one of you, I'm sorry."

"I do not want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?"

"That's kinda rude, Peter, you know I'm half-alien," She frowned.

"You're what?" Strange stared at her.

"I'm trying to say that something is coming," The boy intervened.

Something landed on their feet and exploded, momentarily messing with C.C.'s hearing. She saw people running around and shooting lasers at them, the girl ran across the chaos looking for Peter. She found him wrapped in what looked like some kind of metal string.

"Pete?" She yelled, fighting to hear herself over the buzzing inside her brain. 

Someone pulled her up by the waist and she grabbed a hold of the person's head, drawing him to the ground.