Spider, Cat, Vulture.

'I called Happy but he didn't listen', Pietro told her. 'He says that if we put even one foot out of line he'll be driving us to the compound first thing tomorrow.'

"Yeah well, tomorrow's a long time away," She replied. 

C.C. stopped, creating a rubber mark on the pavement. In front of her was the spot where her map indicated the bad guy's lair was, but it was all torn down.

"Put Ned on the call, please?"

'Ned speaking.'

"You sent me to the wrong place."

'What? No way, I gave you the same directions I gave to Peter!'

"There's no building here! It's nothing but waste and remnants of... hang on... I hear something!"

From under the chunks of concrete, C.C. started to hear a voice: cries and gasps for breath, and a glimpse of red and blue fabric.

 "Peter!" The girl hung up on Ned and rushed over to the hero.

"Don't come closer! Don't want you to get hurt!"

A huge cloud of dust emanated from the center, and out of it, Spider-man emerged.

"You were under all that?" C.C. was horrified. "How are you still breathing?"

"Doesn't matter," Peter crawled out of the debris, "he's halfway there, we gotta stop him..."

"Are you hurt?"

"Yeah it hurts everywhere but we need to take care of Toomes now!" He moved the girl aside and ran past her. 

"Wait! Catch this!" She threw an earpiece at him. "We can't be shouting at each other once we're on the air!"

"Thanks— c'mon..."

"Friday, time to go stealth."

As soon as her suit matched her surroundings, C.C. soared into the air, Spider-man shot a web at Toomes's wings and hung from them, flying up without the bad guy noticing.

"Copycat, you hear me?" Peter asked. 

"Loud and clear," She replied. "What's your plan?"

"Did you tell Happy?"

"Pietro called him but he didn't believe him, I think we're on our own."

"Okay," He breathed deeply. "It's cool... cool..."

"What's the Vulture's plan?"

"Probably steal the whole thing?"

"I'll sneak inside the jet and I'll wait there for further instructions, all right?"

"Wait, does that mean I'm in charge?"

"It's your bad guy, Pete," She told him. "That's how it works."

Peter didn't reply, so she flew faster. She used Peter's powers and stuck to the jet, with a harsh tug, she opened the door to the cockpit enough so she could go through, once inside she sat on the copilot's chair and waited.

"I can't get through, he used his wings like some kind of shell and I'm trying to push them out but they're stuck!" Peter grunted. "Keep him busy!"

As soon as he finished his sentence the inner door to the cockpit snapped out of place. Toomes moved it out of the way, she remained still, watching as Liz's dad tampered with the controls and spoke through his radio. 

"Cloning transponder signal... entering new coordinates..."

He moved to the back of the jet, the man took off his helmet and left it on top of a box, then he started to rummage through everything. The girl followed quietly, she was still in camouflage so Toomes hadn't noticed her, Peter told her they needed to distract him, so she did.