Their Last Mission.

"I'm telling you I can't read that, Ned, I'm dizzy," She complained.

"Car sickness sucks," Peter handed her water. "If you feel like you're going to vomit I brought paper bags..."

She laughed. "That's very sweet, thanks."

He smiled, redirecting his gaze to his phone, then Peter gave a start and looked out the window.

"Oh, no..." He turned to her. "Something's going on."

She followed the direction in which he'd looked and found the strange ship above the city. C.C. sighed resignedly.

"Well, if we're lucky we'll finish before dinner."

Peter leaned and lightly slapped Ned on the cheek.

"Ned, hey, we need you to cause a distraction."

Ned spotted the ship and gaped. "Holy shit... WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!"

"Nice job, Ned..." She huffed. 

"There's a spaceship!" The boy ran over to the very back of the bus.

"C'mon! Move!" She pushed Peter out of their seat.

He rummaged through his bag and put on his web shooters, C.C. opened the window and urged him to jump. He hopped out skillfully and waited for her, C.C. pressed her watch twice and the nanotech covered her body.

Peter put on his mask and wrapped an arm around her waist, he jumped as hard as he could and swung them across the Queensboro bridge.

"Friday what are we looking at?" She asked as the helmet covered her head. 

'Alien ship' the voice informed her 'Iron Man's arrived at the area.'

"That's convenient," She said.

"What is?" The boy panted. 

"Tony's there already."

"How bad is it?"

"Er... they're evacuating the zone... I see three aliens— Woah, one of them's huge!"

"Hulk huge or bug-man huge?"

"Hulk huge," She responded.

"Oh good, that we can handle," He nodded. "Go stealth."

"You can let go of me," She said. "I'll fly and tell you where Tony is."

Peter obeyed, C.C. scanned the area until she found Tony fighting the biggest alien at the park. She informed Peter about it and watched him stop the creature from punching Tony into a pulp, the boy got thrown into the fountain but C.C. didn't worry about it.

"Hey, Tony!" She turned on her earpiece. "Missed us?"

"Not even a little bit," He grunted.

"Er, what is this guy's problem, Mr. Stark?" Peter questioned.

"Uh, he's from space, he came here to steal a necklace from a wizard," Tony explained vaguely. 

"Come again?" C.C. frowned.

"Focus, Cat, we're fighting here!"

"Sorry!"

"I got this, go over to the street and help the weird guy with the red cape!" Tony ordered, right after he said it, a red something flew past them. "Kids that's the wizard, get on it! One of those creatures has magic too and I think he'd have a blast seeing what you can do with that!"

"On it!" 

"Keep it in place so I can touch him, Webs!"

"Sure!"