Aftermatch.

"So Cap and his little friend escaped," Pietro paced around the room, "and my sister got sent to some top-secret prison..."

"Yup."

"We suck."

C.C. was laying on the bed, facing the ceiling. Pietro hadn't changed and neither had Peter, he didn't consider the mission had been a fiasco, but he didn't want to upset the others, so he kept it to himself.

"We should probably go to bed," Peter pushed himself up on the mattress. "Or..?"

C.C. sat up at once. "No."

"Come on, don't be like that!" He complained. "Who knows when I'll get another chance to be here!"

"Are you suggesting we sneak out?" Pietro asked. "After Tony told us to stay put?"

"Yeah," He smiled innocently. "Listen, from what we heard, Tony probably won't be here until tomorrow, so we have all night!"

"Yeah, a whole night to fuck up!" C.C. remarked. "I'm sorry, Pete, but we—"

"I'm in," Pietro searched through Peter's bag and grabbed a hat, then he searched in his and took out the old mask she used to wear before getting the helmet.

"Are you kidding me?" The girl gaped, she continued in an angry whisper so Happy didn't hear. "Things are already out of control and you're going to leave just like that? Are you stupid?"

"Copy, give me a break," Pietro put on the mask. "My sister's in prison, I might not be able to leave the compound after this, worse yet, I might get locked up for the rest of my life. Let me have this."

"I thought Pietro would be the bad influence," She glared at Peter. "Turns out you're the culprit."

"You need to cool off," Peter walked to the window and opened it. "Last one to go pays the bill! C'mon, Quicksilver, I'll swing you!"

"Peter— no!"

It was too late, he'd jumped out of the window with his mask half on, Pietro went after him. She watched them go farther and farther away.

"I'm going to regret this," She whined, putting on her helmet and exiting the room.

_______________

"Rise and shine, super-toddlers!" Happy knocked on the door loudly. "I know you went out last night! And if you don't want me to snitch you're going to pack your things, get dressed, and be ready for breakfast in less than fifteen minutes!"

A choir of grunts, whines, and rustling answered the man, C.C. looked around squinting:

Her head was pounding from fatigue, they'd been out until five in the morning. Pietro hadn't even changed, he was too drunk to do so. She couldn't understand how that'd happened, considering how fast he could recover if only he forced his body to work faster.

"Oh God, I'm dying," He moaned. 

"You deserve that," She said hoarsely. "I can't believe we sneaked into a random party— I don't even like parties!"

"I loved it," Peter mumbled next to her, his face was facing the pillow. "People thought we were cool."

"They couldn't understand a word we said," She started to kick him lightly. "Get up, Happy meant it when he said he'd call Tony if we don't show up for breakfast, he gets real cranky when he's hungry."

"Happy loves me!" Peter lifted his head.

"Not since he found out I've been sneaking out of the tower to see you," She raised a brow. "You've fallen out of his grace."